Preview Round 23 vs Port Adelaide @ Metricon, Saturday

LynchysMob

Club Legend
Nov 19, 2015
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a find Fiorini is. Wish people would recognise that although Clayton makes mistakes with senior recruits his drafting is excellent for the most part. Even if you do sit there on draft day going what the * it usually pans out alright.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Trying to watch this through the AFL Horrible Definition app is a struggle, but it looks exactly like the last two games with 90% of our mids injured or leaving or both, we just can't run with them.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
What a find Fiorini is. Wish people would recognise that although Clayton makes mistakes with senior recruits his drafting is excellent for the most part. Even if you do sit there on draft day going what the **** it usually pans out alright.
Whoever said the kid gets to the right spots is spot on. Just knows how to find it.

Mar 14, 2014
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Las Vegas Bears
What a find Fiorini is. Wish people would recognise that although Clayton makes mistakes with senior recruits his drafting is excellent for the most part. Even if you do sit there on draft day going what the **** it usually pans out alright.
Future rolls Royce he is.

Aug 17, 2010
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Future rolls Royce he is.
Bowes and Fiorini in the same side = Classy!

image.gif

Krozza

All Australian
Dec 11, 2006
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys!!
Trying to watch this through the AFL Horrible Definition app is a struggle, but it looks exactly like the last two games with 90% of our mids injured or leaving or both, we just can't run with them.

I actually don't think we've played that bad. Stat's all ours. Just the inside 50 conversion.

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

Back