Review Round 23 vs Sydney @ Marvel Stadium (21.08.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

His had his bag packed for 2 years now, unfortunate that we couldn't find room for him. Will be rooting for him at his next club.

If his bags been packed.. why keep naming him in the extended squad.
There’s no need
Name a young kid give him a chance..
You’d just be filling Brodie with more anger naming him and missing out each week

If his bags been packed.. why keep naming him in the extended squad.
There’s no need
Name a young kid give him a chance..
You’d just be filling Brodie with more anger naming him and missing out each week

Yeah not too sure, probably an insurance on our inside mids. Also a Victorian so him and flanders have just been emergency every week

Be interested to see Davies.
Looks like he throws himself at the contest but often off his feet and a bit scattered with the ball.
Didn’t really think he was ready but let him prove me wrong!

Davies the definition of nowhere near ready. Hasnt looked near it for most of the VFL season. He looks slow even at that level.

I suppose he'll get a hard lesson on what AFL footy is like. Cant go any worse than Sharpy at the end of last year.

Anyone remember a few years ago when we went like 40 points down to the swans at the SCG and came back to win? Rory thompson gave buddy a bath that day. We blew out to like $19 or something maybe more, i remember someone actually got on us at QT for a joke and it actually won.

Now i'm not encouraging it but we are $5.10 to win..... and when we're 40 points down on saturday at quarter time..... you know what to do (wink wink)

f80276dea10bf78cd8daff8256f9b1d9.jpg

+ Jarryd Lyons

My god what a side this is… our current side shits on this

That forward line....

I think Aaron Young kicked 4 that day. Always thought he was hard done by when he got cut.

Anyone remember a few years ago when we went like 40 points down to the swans at the SCG and came back to win? Rory thompson gave buddy a bath that day. We blew out to like $19 or something maybe more, i remember someone actually got on us at QT for a joke and it actually won.

Now i'm not encouraging it but we are $5.10 to win..... and when we're 40 points down on saturday at quarter time..... you know what to do (wink wink)
Every single day of my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

f80276dea10bf78cd8daff8256f9b1d9.jpg

+ Jarryd Lyons

My god what a side this is… our current side shits on this

im not so sure..

our side now is full of big name high end draft picks who don’t perform

and a coach who picks favourites and plays people out of position

the team above probably won just as many wins as have this year

im not so sure..

4 wins 59% haha 17th

im not so sure..

What are you talking about?
2018 gold coast was about as bad as the club got. Just Look at the team listed.
Are you just surprised that the youngest team in the comp is getting tired and lacking consistency.

What are you talking about?
2018 gold coast was about as bad as the club got. Just Look at the team listed.
Are you just surprised that the youngest team in the comp is getting tired and lacking consistency.

didnt know it was 2018

and what are u talking about?
We’re Always the youngest team in the comp 🤷‍♂️

That sh*t is hilarious!
i'm not too sure but this may be the game where our 7/8/9th best mid were playing... or maybe that was the ablett omeara prestia swallow days, i wanna try find that "best 22"

People still get surprised that we are the youngest team in the comp?

I mean for the first 4/5 years this was a good excuse but it’s getting tiresome now at the end of the 11th year..

must be dew for a mass exodus of those high end draft picks to bring in new young kids #foreveryoung

People still get surprised that we are the youngest team in the comp?

I mean for the first 4/5 years this was a good excuse but it’s getting tiresome now at the end of the 11th year..

must be dew for a mass exodus of those high end draft picks to bring in new young kids #foreveryoung
It makes sense given our strategy was to go to the draft in 2018/19 before topping these guys with trades around this i.e Ellis, Greenwood etc

Anyone else just watching for Davies, Harbrow & Touk to break the AFL record of 16 games of 30+ touches?

Also who do we have to chair off Harbs? Lemmens & Swallow??

Anyone else just watching for Davies, Harbrow & Touk to break the AFL record of 16 games of 30+ touches?

Also who do we have to chair off Harbs? Lemmens & Swallow??
Harbs and Zac Smith. For Harbs- Lemmens and Jeffrey
Zac- Swallow and Davies

both some of the old and one of the new

Remove this Banner Ad

Back