Review Round 23 vs Sydney @ Marvel Stadium (21.08.21 - 1:45pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d like to thank the Gold Coast Suns for curing my lifelong addiction to Australian Rules Football. I no longer feel compelled to sit down in front of the TV for hours every weekend and can actually go out and do something useful with my time. My wife thinks it is a miracle.

Noah Anderson 16 touches that quarter

Harbrow going well

Davies looks clean

Touk on track for the record

Take the little wins guys.

Your guys fought really hard that quarter but unfortunately missed some get-able shots.

Apart from that, the umpires are giving you an absolute reaming.
Just no consistency at all

The HTB against Anderson is one of the worst decisions I've ever seen .....and I've seen a lot over the years.

Absolute horseshit of the highest order.

No wonder the poor bugger through it away in disgust......and of course the gift goal went to Buddy.

It was like the ump was jumping out of his skin to rub salt into the wound.

Best of luck for the rest of the game.

Based on effort in that quarter, the Suns probably should be a lot closer.

Let’s finish this half strong. I actually think the kids look good. There is plenty of upside for next year.

We just need to give us some hope fornext year now

imagine being any player on the suns being told that your defensive work rate isnt high enough and watching Rory Atkins get a game. Bloke makes Aaron Hall look like defensive player of the year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Davies going better than I thought he would, great to see. Unfortunately though his inability to kick very well letting him down.

Some flashes for some guys, but just so many down on form and others waiting for the season to wrap up.

Not sure why or how MacPherson is playing over Ranks.

Fiorini has really won me over. He's got to be in our starting mids next year.

That miss by Benny Ainsworth sucked the air out of the whole team. Such a bad miss.

Dunno about Swallow anymore. Love him to pieces, but I don't know where he fits with Greenwood to come back in, not to mention Rowell and Anderson now in there.

Zac Smith's inability to compete or doing anything contested has cost us 3 straight goals to start the fourth quarter. FFS, put Burger in there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back