Game Day Round 24, 2023 - Brisbane Lions vs. St. Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked up an enchanted pair of dice to help divine what’s likely to come to pass this afternoon, rolled them, and they revealed a final score of us 24.24.168 defeating them 4.4.28. Keen to see this eventuate. Rolled them again and they gave me tonight’s lotto numbers: 7,8,9,10,11,12. No supps.

I picked up an enchanted pair of dice to help divine what’s likely to come to pass this afternoon, rolled them, and they revealed a final score of us 24.24.168 defeating them 4.4.28. Keen to see this eventuate. Rolled them again and they gave me tonight’s lotto numbers: 7,8,9,10,11,12. No supps.
IMG_6319.jpeg
Dice! Pfft!

Go Lions, hopefully our 4th last game of the year, and from here each game is for sheep stations!

Hoping for at least a 3 goal win, think the next month may be tough on all our tickers!

Hey Lads,

Sorry to intrude. Does anyone know anything about the ticketing for the game today? Ticketmaster is only offering Premiership lounge tickets at $395. Surely this game couldn’t be sold out?

Any insight will be much appreciated. Good luck today.

Hey Lads,

Sorry to intrude. Does anyone know anything about the ticketing for the game today? Ticketmaster is only offering Premiership lounge tickets at $395. Surely this game couldn’t be sold out?

Hate to break it to you, but the game is sold out.

Hey Lads,

IMG_5182.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Lads,

It is sold out. And

i am serious leslie nielsen GIF

Hey Lads,

Hope you didn’t come from Melbourne just for the game?

Hey Lads,

We had a sellout against the crowd and people seemed to be buying tickets at the gate. So you could turn up and risk it. Otherwise just walk straight past the people scanning tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back