Prediction Round 24: Changes Vs Hawks + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Good selection changes, Hamling has actually been pretty decent when he's played this season, happy to have him play his potentially last game for the club.
Yes, I will enjoy Jackson getting rag dolled by their monster ruck while Reidy watches on the sidelines. Tbh, watching the triple Js in the forwardline was getting boring to watch anyway.

Oh boy am I excited to watch forward Cox.

s_wd6
Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Probably more likely after his goal that Cox agreed to do it. JL is too timid to make a player do something he doesn't want. Terrified of losing them.
Players also just need to be open to being thrown around, they shouldn't be upset if the coach wants them to move around the field.

Probably more likely after his goal that Cox agreed to do it. JL is too timid to make a player do something he doesn't want. Terrified of losing them.
Fair enough too.
These days the players are pretty meek.
Logue saw the same, started questioning contract.
Guess it’s the last game, just have fun.

TEAM v HAWTHORN
IN:
Michael Walters, Joel Hamling
OUT: Jaeger O’Meara, Bailey Banfield

As expected. Reidy just travelling for the experience from the looks of it...unless Jai's not 100% to get over the cork by Saturday of course.
surprise wtf GIF

Joel Hamling inside mid. I am here for it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JL really loves a straight faced lie to the media. Asked after the game if we’d mix it up this week and he denied it
The guy seems so sweet and innocent but there's an assassin in there somewhere.

What I don't understand is why don't these backmen like Logue, Cox and Clark want to play forward? Maybe it's just me, but when I played footy as a kid I just wanted to go forward and kick goals. Maybe that's cause mum used to give me $1 for every goal I kicked. You are on a hiding to nothing in the backline. Always under the pump, and then you look like an idiot if your opponent kicks a bag. As a forward it is usually your teammates who get the blame for their s**t delivery or lack of supply.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back