NRL The final round

Remove this Banner Ad

Ridiculous sin binning.

I thought Chambers' arm was swinging, so I wasn't as opposed to it as the commentators were.

Also, it's the Storm. * them.

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
I thought Chambers' arm was swinging, so I wasn't as opposed to it as the commentators were.

Also, it's the Storm. fu** them.

They have this uncanny ability to turn humans into supermen.

Greenstar5

All Australian
Jun 21, 2017
Canberra
AFL Club
Sydney
Panthers sack their coach while in the top 4 last year, after making finals in previous years. Only to employ the coach they have sacked before, to then miss the finals. Only in the NRL.

TheSharks are wearing the worst jersey I've ever seen. Apparently their players aren't footballers, just walking billboards.

Oh my heart!

We had 2 chances in golden point that we didn’t take, then we score the point off some horrible delivery by the normally rolled gold Hodgson.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Oh my heart!

We had 2 chances in golden point that we didn’t take, then we score the point off some horrible delivery by the normally rolled gold Hodgson.

His 2 " attempts " were *en muck too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You going mate? Tins on the hill is hard to say no to.
Weekend was planned last week.
Off to Gabba Saturday night and then fly down to Sydney on Sunday for Leichhardt before going home. :heart:

Great8

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 19, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Manchester United, Juventus,
Great win over the old enemy.
Sivo with a hat trick to reach 20 tries for the season.
Looking forward to a home final next week

Sep 17, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Manly, Bills, Ducks, Leafs
Great win over the old enemy.
Sivo with a hat trick to reach 20 tries for the season.
Looking forward to a home final next week

Yeah, Parra too good last night.

Did Stone pull up ok? Assume concussed at a minimum, but hopefully no jaw break.

Surprised Taupau wasn't sent off to be honest, but I guess it wasn't malicious as such (he's generally a pretty fair player, and was quick to check on Stone). Lucky to only get offered a week too, but suspect it'll be the end of the season either way.

Long suspension coming up for the dirty dog eye gouger.

I hope we sack him. Once you can probably forgive, but twice - or even three times, considering he went back in for a second effort today - is a sackable offence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back