News Round 24 fixture is out

Remove this Banner Ad

Counting down the days...

Yeah, what’s the opposite of Blockbuster? Globemaker? Orbcreator? Whatever it is, this fits the bill, and no matter how motivated the lads are to go out with a bang, they’ll have the sights, smells and sounds of the off season’s beach trips to come sparking the senses by the final quarter.

Yeah, what’s the opposite of Blockbuster? Globemaker? Orbcreator? Whatever it is, this fits the bill, and no matter how motivated the lads are to go out with a bang, they’ll have the sights, smells and sounds of the off season’s beach trips to come sparking the senses by the final quarter.
Thank goodness it’s a Suns home game 🙄

A Kangaroos game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our now traditional final round Saturday arvo clash v GC. We’ll call it the Bruise Free Footy Cup.

Just a warning now, lots of posters will start celebrating Flanders BOG like he's auditioning for his trade to Arden Street.

Be aware this will not be rooted in reality. It'll just be the 2020s version of Josh Kelly.

(who?)

Good to know will make sure I book a haircut at 1 45 so I don’t have to watch it. In all seriousness it’s time for us to extricate ourselves from there even if it’s down to 2 games which it should have been .

I agree with the sentiment about our last game not being in Melbourne but I’ve got my tix booked and am headed down to Tassie for this one so looking forward to it 😎
Me too.

I booked flights, accommodation and car rental all predicated on it being a Saturday afternoon game. Based on the way this year has unfolded, I'm staggered that my punt paid off and we didn't get the 4.40 Monday timeslot.

Me too.

I booked flights, accommodation and car rental all predicated on it being a Saturday afternoon game. Based on the way this year has unfolded, I'm staggered that my punt paid off and we didn't get the 4.40 Monday timeslot.
I booked out Thursday through to Tuesday just in case ;)

I think Blockbuster is quite apt for us, a once popular institution that is struggling to stay relevant in the modern world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back