Captains Round 24 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, should have just gone Roma like last week and would have nothing to worry about.
I like Bont, but my stupid superstitious brain doesn’t want to jinx him as I have a substantial wager on him for the Brownlow!🫣
Turns out I forgot to put Roma on the bench to use Madden as the loop, so it’s English to the bench and Bont VC.
150+ incoming for English now……

Turns out I forgot to put Roma on the bench to use Madden as the loop, so it’s English to the bench and Bont VC.
150+ incoming for English now……

I've been out and about all day and just checked my team. Realised I did the same and have also made the same change

I've been out and about all day and just checked my team. Realised I did the same and have also made the same change

What's your gut feeling on which of Timmy & Bont will score better, Rat? Or should I say what was previously your gut feeling?

What's your gut feeling on which of Timmy & Bont will score better, Rat? Or should I say what was previously your gut feeling?

I cant get them right so don't listen to me

take Pom and Bont goes big - next week I go Bont and Pom goes large

hopefully the forced change to Bont works

Some strategic advice please dudes, of course I ignored my own advice on this thread and skipped Roma.

And to make matters worse my opponent did a sneaky change to Bont at the last minute.

Do I chuck the C on Butters, or roll with what I've got here with English?

All things being equal you'd think Trac and Green outscore Rivers and Weitering, but it's bloody close.

Screen Shot 2023-08-27 at 6.50.57 am.png

Last edited:
Some strategic advice please dudes, of course I ignored my own advice on this thread and skipped Roma.

And to make matters worse my opponent did a sneaky change to Bont at the last minute.

Do I chuck the C on Butters, or roll with what I've got here with English?

All things being equal you'd think Trac and Green outscore Rivers and Weitering, but it's bloody close.

View attachment 1786736

I'm in exactly the same boat, opponent changed from English to Bont at the last minute.

Slightly ahead even if I take English VC as the captaincy score but a bit close for comfort. Personally leaning towards sticking with Butters as captain.

I think I have to roll the dice on Butters. Have Sicily 130 but I'm 152 + mills behind and I have Petracca and Lloyd. Don't think I can make it up without some extra points from going C today.

Celebration Afl GIF by Port Adelaide FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back