Captains Round 24 VC/Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm torn between the options this week. Cashie GF so gotta think it through.

Marshall - great form and a favourable match up.

English - even better match up against S. Neale

Bont - pretty much every week I regret not going to him

Butters - another great match up against Richmond at home

Possibly go a Bulldog into Butters 🤔

VC LD... oh.
OK, no dramas, get over here, Jezza. Oh, never mind.
No sweat, over to you, Baby Daics... oh, I see.
Step up to the plate, White Chocolate Maric, it's your time now.

Bad captaincy choice saw me lose my prelim in my only important league.

Guaranteed to end up with my second highest rank of all time.

With absolutely nothing to play for, may as well chuck the VC on my boy Newcombe for a bit of fun.

Finish off with Bont as backup for old times sake. Or Butters for the first time ever, who was my second choice last week and would have ultimately helped me win that prelim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still a little undecided about which Bulldog to V this week. English went huge against the Cats earlier this season (156) but that was without Stanley in the team. Stanley is in this week, but so are 2 rookie rucks (Conway & Neale), so who knows what Chris Scott's plans are.

And then there's Bont who may just dominate, or get tagged out of it by O'Connor.

I guess it comes down to who has the higher ceiling and English has 13 above 130 vs Bont's 7.

Still a little undecided about which Bulldog to V this week. English went huge against the Cats earlier this season (156) but that was without Stanley in the team. Stanley is in this week, but so are 2 rookie rucks (Conway & Neale), so who knows what Chris Scott's plans are.

And then there's Bont who may just dominate, or get tagged out of it by O'Connor.
Saw a stat that English last 2 at GMHBAllTheLetters were in or around the 80's. Turned me off him

My opponent has Sic as VC. I don’t have him at all.
I’ve got two cracks at this.
Thinking English or Bont VC.
I really don’t won’t to rely on a C.
If I do, it will be Butters.
He is unique for me, so if an injury or something else happens, it will cost me the GF.

I'm in a similar spot (I at least have Sicily) & agree with you... My (& probably your) issue is that I keep going back & forth on which Dog to put the V on!?

I'm in a similar spot (I at least have Sicily) & agree with you... My (& probably your) issue is that I keep going back & forth on which Dog to put the V on!?
Yep, should have just gone Roma like last week and would have nothing to worry about.
I like Bont, but my stupid superstitious brain doesn’t want to jinx him as I have a substantial wager on him for the Brownlow!🫣

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back