NRL Round 26 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

May 3, 2003
Warriorville
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
NZ Warriors, Wallan FNC
So here we are, the last round of the year. Congrats to the Melbourne Storm on being number 1 again as we head into finals.

The final round kicks off with the Cowboys playing the Broncos Thursday night and it would be wise not to follow my tip of the Cowboys.

On Friday night the Eels should beat Souths pretty easily you would think.

Super Saturday line up has the Roosters v Titans, Manly v Penrith and Melbourne v Canberra. Home 3 teams should get up.

On Sunday the Knights host Cronulla in a game they should lose while, the Dragons meet the Bulldogs in a game which could go to GP. Finally the Tigers should romp to an easy win over the Warriors in the 630pm game.

Important game for Parramatta, perhaps our most important this decade. A win and we finish top 4, a huge result after the difficulties of the last 5/6 years.

Important game for Parramatta, perhaps our most important this decade. A win and we finish top 4, a huge result after the difficulties of the last 5/6 years.
Unbelievable really. Could finish 3rd in the Cowboys win.

Very average first half from the Eels, very sloppy in the middle 20 minutes and thankfully a Semi try at the end of the half and a Moses conversion snatched back the lead

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having not made finals in 8 years. To get to top 4 is a remarkable effort.

Have to improve to beat the storm. But i feel more confident when we are underdogs. No one will give them hope next week.

Anybody else's Fox coverage of the Storm game just do this weird echo thing?
Yep lol

I thought Kim Jong had launched and it was ******* up all the radiowaves hahaha

Storm would be rapt with tonight,forget the scoreboard this was a really tough hitout with the raiders aiming up and giving us a good prep for next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back