Preview Round 3 – North Melbourne vs GWS Giants, Saturday 8th April, 1.45pm, Blundstone Arena

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, perhaps Leon didn't want to take any chances. Corr for Bunts should leave Haynes free to intercept, and also with only Jezza & Rory as KPFs provides an option to release a third tall forward if Jezza is double-teamed. Guess we'll see how it works out for us. I wasn't too concerned about having a smaller forward line, as the wind is likely to bring the crumbers into the game more, and you would think that Toby, Stevie J & Dev are primed after last week's opposed training run.

We will see if the problems against Adelaide have truly been solved. We have to win this if we really are going to challenge for the flag. Go GIANTS!

Sloppy game so far, I don't think many guys have played in a breeze like this looking at the kicking and also missed passes
Wilson to try for a run by hand pass for a goal from the centre circle?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are very efficient by foot. Ithink we truned it over too often in the first qtr. Better so farthis qtr

A side note the natives are restless. Just had to avoid a punch up, only took a minute for security and Police to show though. Atmosphere.reminds me of old school SANFL games, loving it. Definitely majority Norths and our cheer squad is ten people.
Oddly fair few Hawks supporters and a smattering of most clubs.

Very frustrating game. Burning opportunities in front of goals. It looks like difficult conditions, but seriously? Leon looks as frustrated as I am. Roos close enough to strike and shouldn't be. Griff down just makes me more pissed off. Just need some composure and get the bloody four points.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back