Game Day Round 3, 2017: Adelaide vs Port - The Fate of the Furious - Showdown 42

The Sloane Ranger

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Dec 22, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
CDFC
Nope. I stand by every single word. I said you could win, and yes, I am surprised, because I didn't expect you to be so committed to the contest. And guess what? I'm not in the least bit concerned.

All it means is we are 2-1 now having lost to a side that played better than us on the night by taking their chances when they needed to. I don't need your validation the way you seem to need mine :p

Didn't expect us to be so committed, you obviously didn't watch many of our games in 2016?

We took our opportunities? We wasted many opportunities and the scoreboard flattered Port in the end

Wow you do live in a Port bubble

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
We'll see by the end of the year who knows what. We didn't play any of our systems tonight.

And yeah, I saw that. I also saw him hit Houston after he disposed of the ball and no down field free was given. Sometimes luck can be mistaken for success.

Ha ha ha ha you're an embarrassment to big footy and that's saying a lot as there are some absolute flogs on here but you always manage to take the cake. Here come the excuses and the promises that you'll beat us next time. Four in a row go eat a dick.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Nope. I stand by every single word. I said you could win, and yes, I am surprised, because I didn't expect you to be so committed to the contest. And guess what? I'm not in the least bit concerned.

All it means is we are 2-1 now having lost to a side that played better than us on the night by taking their chances when they needed to. I don't need your validation the way you seem to need mine :p

How many goals did Tex (you know that player you like to say is s**t) kick tonight?

Elite Crow

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Mar 21, 2008
adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
We'll see by the end of the year who knows what. We didn't play any of our systems tonight.

And yeah, I saw that. I also saw him hit Houston after he disposed of the ball and no down field free was given. Sometimes luck can be mistaken for success.
What? Delete your post, that was embarrassing.

Tyls83

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Glenelg
Hey Janus .....
7388a97132709680954032e31a3c9a18.jpg

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
Just a note on Houston. Looks to be a good player of the future. Just would like to see him grow his shoulders a bit , he looks a solid bump away from a reco , and having to carry Ports backline over the next 10 years is gonna hurt

Crowstar

Club Legend
Jun 1, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide

Port would certainly know about luck considering how much luck they had in 2014 with their draw only to fall into the finals. 4 finals appearances since 2005. Not sure you have much idea on finals football. Or do your tarot cards say otherwise?

Oh and you're right...your systems are still s**t but your boys played well above their talent tonight.

Stay salty San Diego.

Jun 21, 2004
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz

Why wait until the end of the year, you've been getting s**t wrong for years already :D

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
They're actually saying over there that we've been good the last few years because no other teams bother to try and shut down our players during the season.

Unlike when they were "good" 3 years ago and apparently the entire league studied up hard on how to shut down powerful Port.

You couldn't make this s**t up.

chazwazza

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2012
Thebarton
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt Football Club
Th

is is just a total cop out, I don't need tarot cards to know that.

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
They're actually saying over there that we've been good the last few years because no other teams bother to try and shut down our players during the season.

Unlike when they were "good" 3 years ago and apparently the entire league studied up hard on how to shut down powerful Port.

You couldn't make this s**t up.
I'm confused. Are they saying other teams have let us win because they know we aren't any good in finals?

Apr 5, 2015
The future
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AC Milan, Arsenal, North Adelaide
I'm confused. Are they saying other teams have let us win because they know we aren't any good in finals?
Yes. They don't bother to play us seriously until the finals because we are s**t and easybeats unlike Port who had to be analysed and prevented from becoming the competition juggernaut they were destined to be.

Is what they are saying.

Roovolution

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 22, 2016
AFL Club
Adelaide
Yes. They don't bother to play us seriously until the finals because we are s**t and easybeats unlike Port who had to be analysed and prevented from becoming the competition juggernaut they were destined to be.

Is what they are saying.

My head hurts. It's all so illogical and bizarre it actually makes my head hurt.

Back