Game Day Round 3, 2017: Adelaide vs Port - The Fate of the Furious - Showdown 42

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes. They don't bother to play us seriously until the finals because we are s**t and easybeats unlike Port who had to be analysed and prevented from becoming the competition juggernaut they were destined to be.

Is what they are saying.
Wow

They are actually blaming the umpires
They're actually saying over there that we've been good the last few years because no other teams bother to try and shut down our players during the season.

Unlike when they were "good" 3 years ago and apparently the entire league studied up hard on how to shut down powerful Port.

You couldn't make this s**t up.

So opposition teams are apparently forfeiting wins against us ?

Wow, they really are a special type of stupid over on that board

Wow, they really are a special type of stupid over on that board
Yes, they are.

giphy.gif

Janus saying that Port are top four material when they play according to their gameplan. You know, just how every team is premiership material if their gameplans were carried out without any flaws.

If you can't execute your game plan it's because the opposition are too good and stop you or you're so useless you can't execute it. Either way you suck.

At the game I felt Ryders taps looked nice but we played off him well.

Watching the replay can see why. He literally has two taps with little variation. The first is the deft tap behind him. I mebtioned this during the week hiw he loves to do this.

The second and the one we exploited the most is his longer tap forward. It always goes in the same direction and we just had our mids swoop in on it. The best part is that this tap is to space. Allowing us to run away.

He really is a dumb Ruckman. Gets by on his leap and that is all.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

We'll see by the end of the year who knows what. We didn't play any of our systems tonight.

No! Your comments were about this week and you played all the systems you have.

Anything you reckon was held back is a figment of your imagination

Anyway, who do you think your next coach will be and will he arrest your slide?

They're actually saying over there that we've been good the last few years because no other teams bother to try and shut down our players during the season.

Unlike when they were "good" 3 years ago and apparently the entire league studied up hard on how to shut down powerful Port.

You couldn't make this s**t up.

I read a post over there last night, apparently the shape of Adelaide Oval doesn't suit Ports game style o_O

Janus has a 2017 power rankings thread, will be some interesting reading this week, confirmation bias is strong in that thread.

Janus saying that Port are top four material when they play according to their gameplan. You know, just how every team is premiership material if their gameplans were carried out without any flaws.

Janus says they didn't get any of their systems going.

Meanwhile Ken in his presser says "We stuck to what we were trying to do and couldn't get over the line"

One of you is lying Janus. Or feckin stupid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the morons asked what set Ryder off, wondered if a doping or racist comment was made.

WTF you ******* cretin. He spat the dummy because he got knocked into.

Also if Ryder didn't want a doping comment perhaps he shouldn't have doped. Kind of wish we did get into him about it to be honest.

Nope. I stand by every single word. I said you could win, and yes, I am surprised, because I didn't expect you to be so committed to the contest. And guess what? I'm not in the least bit concerned.

All it means is we are 2-1 now having lost to a side that played better than us on the night by taking their chances when they needed to. I don't need your validation the way you seem to need mine :p
"All it means " ???

"ALL IT MEANS " ????

Bahahaha
You are hilarious !
You post 75 posts about how you're game plan has changed, you've got instant Brownlow and Coleman medalists after 2 games - and how beating Sydney and Freo have you back on track.

What I saw last night in the end was very much Powa circa 15/16 except for when the Crows actually dropped off.

Edit
Typed wrong years !!!!

Last edited:
Your validation? Nah I just like pointing out you know s**t. Remember before the game you said you'd play Otten in the forward line and defence and I said nah, he will stay up forward. Remember when I said you wouldn't be able to cope with our contested marking up forward? Well I was right on both counts.

Can you name one thing you got right pregame?

By the way, did you see Charlie burn off SPP? SPP couldn't lay a glove on him, wasn't SPP supposed to take him out?
Forward pressure .... we told it our forward pressure wouldn't let them get easy goals like Freo - but nah, it knows better !

It knows nothing ... and it's hilarious reading back on some of its posts.

J Anus was extremely confident - supremely so - to come and post that s**t on our boards

Me thinks it is now curled up in the foetal position in the corner of its room, sobbing uncontrollably and having "compression " nightmares

"All it means " ???

"ALL IT MEANS " ????

Bahahaha
You are hilarious !
You post 75 posts about how you're game plan has changed, you've got instant Brownlow and Coleman medalists after 2 games - and how beating Sydney and Freo have you back on track.

What I saw last night in the end was very much Powa circa 14/15 except for when the Crows actually dropped off.
What made me laugh was yesterday when he talked up Ports win over Sydney. He referred to hi power rankings being right as Collingwood were higher than Sydney. I asked him where they were both ranked as that would give him an indication of how good Ports win was. Didn't respond but had a sneak peak and they are in the bottom half.

We'll see by the end of the year who knows what. We didn't play any of our systems tonight.

And yeah, I saw that. I also saw him hit Houston after he disposed of the ball and no down field free was given. Sometimes luck can be mistaken for success.

The reason you didn't play your systems is because we didn't allow you to play your systems and Port's response was Ken's only plan B "push the Hoff behind the ball"

Good Oppositions teams will be able to slow Port down and not allow you to play your systems however at the moment Port have no plan B

#portonetrickpony

Yes. They don't bother to play us seriously until the finals because we are s**t and easybeats unlike Port who had to be analysed and prevented from becoming the competition juggernaut they were destined to be.

Is what they are saying.
this is why we need a term like cognitive dissonance ;)

small communities (particularly online where its easy for them to get together and isolate themselves), whether it be the Port board, SJW's, flat-Earthers, etc, develop such strong fantasies that are reinforced inside their echo chamber that its impossible for them to accept the truth when reality comes and bites them in the arse - hence the ridiculous "explanations" that are being invented.

The reason you didn't play your systems is because we didn't allow you to play your systems and Port's response was Ken's only plan B "push the Hoff behind the ball"

Good Oppositions teams will be able to slow Port down and not allow you to play your systems however at the moment Port have no plan B

#portonetrickpony

For sure. You ramped up your intensity (+28 contested on your average for the year) which took the ball away from us (-15 contested on our average for the year). You knew you needed to match us on the inside and you did, and that allowed you to lock the ball in.

Like I said, I was impressed. It was a good game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back