Review Round 3, 2017: Williamstown v Box Hill Hawks, 30 April 2017, 2.00pm @ Burbank Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

The Hawks will look to keep their winning start to the season intact with an always difficult trip across the West Gate Bridge to play the Seagulls on their home patch. Williamstown will be keen to get back onto the winners' list after dropping their first game of the season last weekend to the Northern Blues in Preston by 21 points, having started the season with a 23 point win over Casey Scorpions at home.

The development squad play Williamstown's reserves as the curtain raiser from 11am on Sunday.

As per usual, 3WBC will provide comprehensive coverage of the seniors game, with their coverage starting from 1pm. You can stream coverage from www.3wbc.org.au.

In the meantime, the Box Hill Hawks will give regular updates via its twitter page at www.twitter.com/boxhillhawks

Teams to follow.

Round 3 vs Williamstown

IN: Henderson, Heatherley

B: Conor Glass, Kurt Heatherley, Taylor Duryea

HB: Teia Miles, David Mirra, Harry Morrison

C: Dallas Willsmore, Kade Stewart, Ricky Henderson

HF: Andrew Moore, Ryan Schoenmakers, Brandan Whitecross

F: Max Warren, Jack Fitzpatrick, Ty Vickery

R: Marc Pittonet, Jonathan O'Rourke, James Cousins

INT: Anthony Brolic, Nick Evans, Chris Jones, Mitchell Lewis, Will Hams, Luke Surman, Billy Murphy, Sam Switkowski, Nelson Lane

Oliver Hanrahan has been named in the reserves squad.

No Nash though unless my eyes deceive me....
He is a first year key defender, he's copping some hits, not worried if he's getting eased into it, he hasn't played footy before this year

It's good to see Heatherley is back. Hopefully he can find some form and get some time in the seniors.

On the game against Willy last year, that was the first look I had at Burton and remember him slotting a goal from the boundary 50m out when a few others had missed easier shots.

I will be there
Niece's birthday precludes attendance to this one
Got spotted last week by one of the baristas at my coffee shop, need to keep a lower profile :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is anyone going today? I can't, got an itchy eyebrow (thats code for too far, too cold, too windy and too weak).
I hope nobody is going today.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back