Discussion Round 3, 2018 - Photos and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I've just realised something. For those that have instagram, The AFL does a preview on their story of all the games. It is a graphic which includes a photo of a player from both sides in the Guernsey they will wear for the game. Could help those in jumper tipping!
Screenshot_2018-04-07-09-34-36.png

579990.jpg

Interesting as it is technically a Sun's 'home game'. Thought they would want to promote the Starlight foundation at an official home game. Either way, its more a freo home game I guess.
it is as fremantle paid 1 million dollars for home rights for the game the only thing is we are listed first

North in their Alternate clash.

Brisbane in "Fitzroy" jumper against us again. Not a bad match up but would love to see them wear their Bears clash vs us one day.
Won't ever happen, I don't think. South Australia is a "traditional footballing state" according to the rules for the use of that guernsey (unless that whole thing was a myth?) and there's no clash.

Won't ever happen, I don't think. South Australia is a "traditional footballing state" according to the rules for the use of that guernsey (unless that whole thing was a myth?) and there's no clash.
I assumed the Fitzroy jumper was just their away jumper and their Bears jumper is their clash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will the Swans wear their white jumper on the road against GWS later in the year? Hope so, any excuse to see more of it.

Giants' clash kit still isn't perfect. Seeing as a mainly charcoal jumper probably won't happen, I wonder if their clash jumper with charcoal shorts would be an option?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back