Game Day Round 3, 2018: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We will come back and win this

An even quarter and it's only slight losses across 3 with the massive blow out being the third.

The game's done since half time result wise given that third, but the last thing you want to see if the club dropping their heads and simply giving up the ghost.

The annoying thing is Adelaide aren’t even that good at all, completely exposed as down hill skiers in last years gf

Hope they blow us out of the water.

Then we can make people happy and get rid of Richo.

Then I will be happy because players like Billings Newnes Ross Armo and Gresh can be dropped.

I don’t care. Support. What are the other options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Accepting that we are mediocre & are most likely a bottom 4 club after multiple years of rebuilding

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel for the guy tbh. He had a really hard unpleasant few years before going to St K.

He no doubt figured he was joining a team that was on the cusp of being a regular top 8, and he feels frustrated at the moment.

When you guys get back on track, he'll be a big part of it.

Take him back if you want, absolute pea heart.

So what he initially said is fine. As I said strange values. Anyway couldn’t give a rays. My best mates daughter is going to die tonight. This place is ******

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well you did make it personal and I had received reports of your posts tonight and have subsequently deleted a few of yours and others posts.

Please play the ball.

I would suggest taking some time away from here if you're dealing with personal issues - coming on and insulting others doesn't help anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back