Game Day Round 3, 2018: St.Kilda v Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s sad but we’re gonna have to rebuild again, sack richo go thru the draft delist Geary Webster Armo Gilbert wright Pearce and hit the draft for classy ball users and leaders ******* embarrassinb
Cannot comprehend how Wright etc. are still on this list.

Randomly gave him a 2 year deal fmd.

How long do you guys think it will take the club to turn young coffield into a C grader??

This club can't develop talent.. I'm convinced
Yep how do we expect to contend when richos way of developing players is by playIng them outta position and dropping them to the vfl when they have a stinker the campaigner is just no good and it’s time to * off it’s so obvious to every ******* fan that acres Gresham Steele Sinclair Clark all need to be developed as midfielders but no acres is a half forward wing it’s just ******* baffling Gresham averages 30 touches as a mid at under 18 level he’s a small forward now and Steele * knows where he was being hidden in the first two rounds but he has 20 contested touches and 12 clearances as a 20 year old last year and he rots on the flanks get ****ed richo you fraud

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pfft, mentally weak unit. When things are not going his way he does the absolute opposite of having a crack.
Haha, was quite easily our best last week when we were getting smashed. You have no idea you clown.

Be great if the rest of the side gave as much of a * as he does.

yet people flamed me last year for stating rebuild 2, might be the option we have to go with. rebuild 2 where you dont necessarily throw out players, but more reset expectations and start again with a new football dept.

Didnt you literally tell us at the start of the year we have the talent?

Which one is it. Make the mind up and then stick to it.

We look like Melbourne rabble just before Roos went there.

not quite there yet, more bailey right now

but 2 years of this s**t will turn us into that, where we need CPR from the AFL and medical intervention to start the heart of the club again

its a question, like literally at what point will people just stop going to games in number

i cant start to see people just turn their backs and not go

What do you want to happen. You build things up as if the world is falling over. We have been bad many times and we will be bad again but we will survive. We always have. Now just support the side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back