Game Day Round 3, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO :)

Now time to go to bed :p

I've got a good feeling about this one. Linc and Charlie are gonna cause havoc for the Port defenders. Bez and Lachie will dominate in the middle. Bring it on!

lappin.jpeg

On SM-G950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Just gone under the gateway and about to dock. Back for this game. Who woulda thought we would be 2-0 going into this game. Last week was painful and beautiful at the same time. Tonight is truly an unknown. Come on lions.
How was the cruise Milux? Did you do the Noumea Lifou Port Villa one, I did it a few years ago, everyone seems to do that one at some stage, Pacific Dawn?

Went on one to the Milne Bay Islands about a year later, it was The Best/terrific, lots of snorkeling which I love.

Stoked for tonight's game. GO LIONS!

How was the cruise Milux? Did you do the Noumea Lifou Port Villa one, I did it a few years ago, everyone seems to do that one at some stage, Pacific Dawn?

Went on one to the Milne Bay Islands about a year later, it was The Best/terrific, lots of snorkeling which I love.

Stoked for tonight's game. GO LIONS!
Yeh that's the one. This is our 2nd. We took our 2 young ones on this one and it was better then our first. Kids had a blast.

Cant wait for the footy tonight. Hopefully the crowd shows up.

luthor I wasn't quick to enough to respond to your post in the preview thread regarding the passionate Lions fans from PNG.

You may recall in 2010, the Lions had two international scholarship players from the PNG named Brendan Beno and Ezra Kautu, with Brendan being involved for a couple of years and Ezra the one year. Who knows, the lad that flew down could've been Brendan Beno who'd be about 28-29 at a guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The emotional outcome tonight for me is quite simple: either apoplectic rage or transports of ecstasy.

I'd prefer the latter :)

LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
LIONS
:D

Is Zorko getting the same amount of midfield time as in the past or is he playing a bit more forward now?

Is Zorko getting the same amount of midfield time as in the past or is he playing a bit more forward now?

Seems to have backed off his minutes in the midfield, or else hes being tagged allowing Lachie and Lyons to do as they please in the middle. Along with the rest of our growing midfield (Berry, Matho, etc)

Charlie and Linc are our barometers, if they kick 3-4 each I dont see us losing. Hipwood should be harder for Port to match up on as well, their defenders should have a hard time, it'll come down to our midfield vs theirs. Wines is underdone, Rockliff and Boak are the big threats.

Looking for consistency in effort and defense. Looking for robbo and basti to continue playing their roles as well as they have. Looking for hippy and mcstay to lead up n take some marks. Looking for stef and the big O to control the ruck. Hoping rayner and McCarthy's injuries dont recur leaving us short in rotations. Hoping we start much better. Hoping we get a fair run with penalties. Hoping the crowd is big and loud. Stick it up em lions, cause a power blackout.

just looking for the local info in regard to the conditions for tonight, is there gonna be much dew on the ground or are the conditions going to be perfect

What makes you say that? In the past when playing pure midfield Zorko has put up massive numbers

Combo of Neale sort of taking over his position (Beams was more outside) and us using Zorko as an outside linker, and the tag is usually always on Zorks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back