Game Day Round 3, 2019 - Brisbane Lions vs. Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The heart by the boys is incredible; we looked spent 10 points down and to just ram on 4-5 unanswered goals in that last 5-7 minutes was incredible.

I thought they were done during the last and they still did it; I've got to believe more, because the boys clearly have a never say die attitude.

Well done to all at the ground for lifting the boys over the line; wouldn't have happened without you guys.

A third of our team played their worst game for the year tonight and we still win! Mitch Robinson was amazing in the second half! Zorko lifted after a quiet game. Neale was a Star! Walker was a gun all night! Charlie lit up for 5 vital minutes. McCluggage was UNREAL all night! Hipwood was sensational! Berry was great. Stef was a warrior tonight. THE BIG O is the AFL’s new cult hero! That mark was brilliant! Bastinac was clean and McCarthy was fabulous.

Probably not the worst result to get away with a win and get a wake up call

Hopefully someone plays well enough in the reserves to replace Bastinac who's been rubbish and is clearly past it

So last week I turned it off as I couldn’t watch the last 2 minutes and we kick 2-3 goals in that time.. tonight I flicked off after the BIG O put us back in front and flicked it back on with like 33 seconds left and we are up by 17 points?! What has happened to this club because I ******* love it!

These wins feel so much sweeter by sticking through the bad times. Just hope this ain’t no repeat of 2010! So proud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So last week I turned it off as I couldn’t watch the last 2 minutes and we kick 2-3 goals in that time.. tonight I flicked off after the BIG O put us back in front and flicked it back on with like 33 seconds left and we are up by 17 points?! What has happened to this club because I ******* love it!

You are weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back