Autopsy Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who went to this game, ate they part of the western Saints?

Just wondering if anyone has spoken to StTrav who seems to have fallen of the face of the planet...
Hi VDS66, StTrav reappeared last week on the forum after he had been travelling overseas for a month. He got back to see last weeks game and appears to be in good spirits.

Here is the reply from StTrav for you VDS66
hey guys ... yes im still here ... all is well with me (really nice to see you guys care) ive been away in India and Sri Lanka for the last 4 weeks arriving back home in Perth just in time to catch the second half of the Saints Freo game ...
other than that i have changes roles with my work so im now spending far less time infront of a computer so while i will pop regularly it wont be anywhere near as much as it was previously ...
cheers
Trav

Well, at least it's not like it directly led to a goal... in a game decided by less than a goal... or something...

Bit late now, AFL circles only have a shelf life of about 5 minutes before people move on to other things like how to bend over someone else and screw them royally out of something.

It's your classic having a cake and eating it too moment and no one said a goddamn thing at any time where it actually mattered because the apple cart needs to be infested with worms and completely unviable but have a brilliant sheen finish to look edible.

St Kilda Guinea Pigs, sponsored by PNG. Make it happen to emulate the status.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back