Autopsy Round 3, 2019: Fremantle v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Having slept on it, lets throw the toys out of the cot for shits and giggles.

Request clarification on officiating, if admission is given on frees being incorrect where Freo scored goals request the result of the game changed due to administration error and the resulting score to be removed from the final tally.

If it pays off, we end up 2-1 for results changed after a game is played and still -50% so people can hardly scream we're favourites, we add to the Freo v Saints controversies and we go back up the ladder with a clean slate. We don't, we have the current status quo of bitching about umpiring randomly on random internet forums.

You know it's the right thing to do!

I just love the thought that people are accusing us of apparently “flouting” the 666 rule.

Good for us if we found the loophole ( although somehow I doubt it was planned.)

How cheeky! :p

Last edited:
Hannebery, Steven, Kelly = flag.
All we need is a Cripps or a Fyfe and we would be fine, Steven , Steele , Cripps , Gresham.
We are not far off with having Hunter , Coffield , Bytel still maturing and with Marshall just showing he could be a star ruck in future years.
Gubby Allan could be working on someone now - Coniglio , Taranto , Whitfield , Hooper , do not be surprised.

Not to the extent of what it is now.. obviously had his kpi’s and he genuinely thought he was hitting them.

I'm fairly new here and so a bit late to the party so I'm interested in his KPI's. I take it as a family member or very close mate you can help. As supporters we are so often left in the dark in these days of professionalism so crave the insights of those in the loop. Really keen to get a detailed report on what they are, why he feels he was meeting them and what he's been told about what the disconnect is. I am always keen to improve my knowledge of what my younger staff think so would love your help in teaching me.

All we need is a Cripps or a Fyfe and we would be fine, Steven , Steele , Cripps , Gresham.
We are not far off with having Hunter , Coffield , Bytel still maturing and with Marshall just showing he could be a star ruck in future years.
Gubby Allan could be working on someone now - Coniglio , Taranto , Whitfield , Hooper , do not be surprised.

Whitfield has become a gun but is really a rebound back now. Hopper is tracking pretty much along the same one as Taranto but would be cheaper. Better disposal efficiency too. Coniglio is a good player but probably stays.

I just love the thought that people are accusing us of apparently “flouting” the 666 rule.

Good for us if we found the loophole ( although somehow I doubt it was planned.)

If it was the Hawks caught doing it, the headline would read "Tactical Genius Clarko does it again"

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whitfield has become a gun but is really a rebound back now. Hopper is tracking pretty much along the same one as Taranto but would be cheaper. Better disposal efficiency too. Coniglio is a good player but probably stays.
I really like Taranto , currently in his 3rd year and would be our best mid if we had him , feel he has more class than Shiel that went to Essendon.
Hopper is out of contract this year , Taranto the year after but today a contract is not worth the money it is written on.
We could also look at Jack Martin is off contract this year as well.

Not the biggest fan of Dunstan but he stays. Just keep him away from kicking for goal and into our 50.

and stop him from manning a Walters type at a clearance, as he will leave him for dead with smarts and acceleration and kick easy goals, and don't have Dunstan take uncontested marks on the back flank, as he will float one down the line, be intercepted, and a goal scored against you, and ......I should stop, sorry

I really like Taranto , currently in his 3rd year and would be our best mid if we had him , feel he has more class than Shiel that went to Essendon.
Hopper is out of contract this year , Taranto the year after but today a contract is not worth the money it is written on.
We could also look at Jack Martin is off contract this year as well.
not the mid we need, but I've been pretty bloody impressed with jack martin from what I've seen of him this year, could definitely do worse

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Those two dodgy free kicks in the first half to give Freo 2 goals and a win were the difference, we were s**t though and deserved to lose.

We missed the great man today, even a half cooked Steven would have won us that game.

steven100319.jpg

Our forward set up is appalling, we got enough ball inside 50 to win that game, it's mostly just kick and hope, no f**(ing system, Hamill is a fraud.

We've got enough weapons up forward to kick a winning score but we don't use them wisely, kick and hope that our forwards can beat 3 defenders,

We are a dumb football club, let's face it.

FYI.
Hamill was our forward coach two years ago.
You’re looking at the wrong person to blame.
Ratten is our forwards coach this year.

And that's his problem, not physicality and limited defensive capability

I thought wing also, but I don't know if he has for the defensive role a wingman needs to play in a zone defence.

Also get him isolated by a speedy wingman and he would be badly exposed.

I think Acres is a poor mans Raph Clarke.

Your opinion mate , have completely different one .

So poorly used by illustrious one ..ain’t the only one either .

Even the poodles walking around the Park were barking that Marshall had to play in the ruck , round 1.
Instead we threw a half fit Pierce ( kid that’s played 4 AFL games ) thrown into no win situation and is
dropped killing any confidence that lives in his body ...

It’s happened continually over Richo’s tenure , nice guy Alan but seriously the reputation of a good
developer of talent is misplaced and that’s my opinion , other supporters welcome to have different one.

If you've seen the vision of Geary screaming at them to fix it, clearly nothing planned about it. The notion that it was planned gives us way too much credit

Your opinion mate , have completely different one .

So poorly used by illustrious one ..ain’t the only one either .

Even the poodles walking around the Park were barking that Marshall had to play in the ruck , round 1.
Instead we threw a half fit Pierce ( kid that’s played 4 AFL games ) thrown into no win situation and is
dropped killing any confidence that lives in his body ...

It’s happened continually over Richo’s tenure , nice guy Alan but seriously the reputation of a good
developer of talent is misplaced and that’s my opinion , other supporters welcome to have different one.
Frankly if a player loses confidence from being dropped, he has no place in elite sport.

... and Markworth 4 years ago, it's the richo way... he's a tremendous developer of young talent, just really knows how to get the most out of young guys.

Awesome to see Acres flying in a forward pocket yesterday :thumbsu:
This.. everyone in here is potting Acres..it's crazy. Richo Cho'd him on Sunday. Some of the decisions that bloke makes blow me away.. it Seemed like Gresh spent f all time in the guts on Sunday... after the game he had vs Essendon how is that excusable? Dumb coach who makes dumb calls. Acres is a versatile player and he spends the entire game in the forward pocket.

Now don't get me wrong - Marshall's trajectory is tracking nicely but just to bring a bit of reality into the situation - on Sunday he broke even in the ruck with player who shifted clubs so that he could play in his preferred position as a forward.
Who clearly would have played many more games as a pure ruckman than Marshall. And I actually thought Marshall beat him pretty clearly anyway

Remove this Banner Ad

Back