Autopsy Round 3, 2019: Hawthorn defeats North

Remove this Banner Ad

I wasn't trying to be nasty, I really wanted to see the evidence.

No worries. There was a very similar example last night where Buddy took a mark just inside 50 and as he walked back to take his kick 2 Melbourne players essentially walked alongside him. He pointed to them to alert the umpire but no penalty was forthcoming. I suspect there will be examples in most games.

We better... I'm almost out of popcorn.
Oh yeah! So many good popcorn gif moments in this thread.
It's been interesting watching the establishment getting triggered and then letting their guard down by getting a little personal.

I don't care about internet points. Here's what I care about. Some flog telling me whom I can or can't dislike based on whether I've met them. You may not be aware of this, but history is full of people disliked by the masses for their actions. Amazing! Look it up. You'll be astounded. Get someone to read it for you. Make sure they read slowly. Yes there are similarities between the two players. But it stops at playing football. One doubled his free for count against free against in his first two seasons. One didn't. What Selwood has done to this sport is nothing short of criminal. He will be remembered for a legacy that will rival Hird's. If you can't see that you are being... er... willfully ignorant.

You can like or dislike whoever you like, it just seems sad that one person consumes you so much yet he would have no idea who you are. Nice hyperbole btw, he exploited the rules much like a we did in 08. Do you think that premiership is tainted? I certainly don’t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back