Podcast Round 3, 2019 - Like An Unregistered Dog

Remove this Banner Ad

Badge, Miguel Sanchez and MrKK recap the strong home victory over GWS, fly blindly through WAFL Watch™ and preview the massive game on the horizon - the Grand Final rematch.

Link
iTunes
RSS
Previous Episodes

If you'd like to ask a question for next week's show, ask below or PM Badge.

Last edited:

Oh me oh my, everyone tips against the Eagles except for HB35.

0f08cb8cc7d0ff4eb9be8e201c69ad9f.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering the events of last years Derby were a major talking point, do you think this week would have been an opportune time for the AFL to make a final stand against head high contact and throw the book at Dusty?

Is brodie gray worth looking at in the mid season draft? Seems like an ideal role player for a good side. Versatile/tough and could play multiple roles for us if needed.

Is brodie gray worth looking at in the mid season draft? Seems like an ideal role player for a good side. Versatile/tough and could play multiple roles for us if needed.

Unless we suffer a season-ending injury in the next three weeks, we won’t be participating in the mid-season draft.

Edit: actually we’ve got up until 27 May to clear a spot on the list. My mistake, i thought it was after round 6 for some reason.

Unless we suffer a season-ending injury in the next three weeks, we won’t be participating in the mid-season draft.

Edit: actually we’ve got up until 27 May to clear a spot on the list. My mistake, i thought it was after round 6 for some reason.
Only time i ask a sensible question and you have to play me like that fivey ahaha.

I was wondering who Brodie Gray was for a minute.

You've lowered the quality of this board, yet again. You bloody hack Fivey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back