Preview Round 3 2019 vs GWS at Spotless Stadium, Sat 4:30pm AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the ins.

Balta over Moore because Balta has more weapons.

The way I see it, Markov only get's a shot because of Weller's "leg injury ;)" and Caddy isn't fit enough yet.

Stack will play back which will allow Ellis to go to the wing.

Stoked that Garth is in. Hopefully a big season for him with Rance being unavailable. Swings and roundabouts there.

Not expecting to win, but it'll be a good opportunity to see what some of the next crop can do.

I tipped GWS by 10 goals at the start of the week........:(
i've taken a 360 turn just based on the kids we play this week........
stack to spark the players with his tackling and rioli to pull his finger out and cause havoc....

Lynch to again kick 3.....tiges by 3 goals...

A 360 turn means youre still tipping GWS by 10 goals tho

Bellis had good disposal efficiency because he handballed it to people 1m away so that they got tackled instead

Brando had 285m gained, according to the Hun. Dusty - 196m.

But yeah, Bellis was the problem.

All of the stats, heat maps, are in the AFL app too.
I hope they retain Moore.
Bolton, Chol, Markov, Menadue would be struggling in future.
Would probably retain Houli over Grigg, in terms of the first veterans to retire.

Brando had 285m gained, according to the Hun. Dusty - 196m.

But yeah, Bellis was the problem.

never said dusty played well. but what's that for dusty? only his 4th or 5th terrible game in 3 years maybe

Bellis has not worked on his weaknesses at all for years. The same turnovers and issues are caused by him every week he plays aside from his one blinder every 12 weeks. We need to move on from him this year or find a new role. Can't have him set foot in our back half

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bellis redemption game he will tag Whitfield and Coniglio out of it at the same time and kick 2

Got a feeling we'll either win by 5 or lose by 88 like in 2016

What I want to see on Saturday, irrespective of who's out or in, is that 100% committed team pressure by 22 Richmond players.
This is what enables us to beat the good kicking teams like GWS, WC, Hawthorn and Collingwood. Give them the easy kick to half back but make that next kick as difficult as we can make it.
When only some of the team are doing it you get games like Thursday, the West Coast game and the last two Adelaide in Adelaide games... easily sliced apart.
We are at our best when we force those turnovers at half forward or the wing.

We also need to make better decisions when we actually do force a turnover, we made so many dumb decisions against Collingwood when we were in really good position. From the players with the ball but also those that should have received the ball.

Think we'll be much, much better this week... not sure if that translates to a win as GWS are pretty good up there.
100% this, i wanna see those tackles tackles stick and that manic pressure again, pies had it way too easy

I picked GWS to win given our outs. But they haven't been too flash. And actually I reckon the team might come into form. Dusty and Rioli can't keep playing that poorly. Tom's starting to get his mojo - if 3 goals a game isn't having your mojo, he's getting better.

Reckon Balta is a good 2nd ruck and back up KPF target. Garth - yes, he's just the man to fill that KPD hole (not filling Rance's role, but the KPD role absolutely). And Stack coming in is awesome. He's got attitude and want's it fiercely. Go Syd, hope I like what I'll see tomorrow.

Still reckon we'll lose. But if the team and coaches learn form last week and come out all on fire then we might just sneak a win.

By the way, thanks to Tegan in the RFC membership section.

I'm an interstate member and missed the first allocation of tickets, got one in the second and a phone call telling me that I'd be emailed the ticket soon. The guy unfortunately forgot to tell me I had to contact them to keep that ticket. So I lost it. Few calls later and Tegan sorted it out and I not only will be going to Sydney, I'll get tot see the game :):thumbsu::rainbow:

Stacks inclusion is really interesting
Opp’ club would have very limited info on him
You would assume only pre draft stuff because he didn’t play any JLT and has only played in practice vfl games

What I want to see on Saturday, irrespective of who's out or in, is that 100% committed team pressure by 22 Richmond players.
This is what enables us to beat the good kicking teams like GWS, WC, Hawthorn and Collingwood. Give them the easy kick to half back but make that next kick as difficult as we can make it.
When only some of the team are doing it you get games like Thursday, the West Coast game and the last two Adelaide in Adelaide games... easily sliced apart.
We are at our best when we force those turnovers at half forward or the wing.

We also need to make better decisions when we actually do force a turnover, we made so many dumb decisions against Collingwood when we were in really good position. From the players with the ball but also those that should have received the ball.

Think we'll be much, much better this week... not sure if that translates to a win as GWS are pretty good up there.
You basically want to see us win. If we bring our best pressure for 4 quarters and make good enough decisions for 1 quarter you get a game that looks like the 2017 QF. 2 and 2 and you get the 2017 PF. 3 and 3 and you get the 2017 GF.

Weather report
97adec9d36d1b6d9ed476ee191299a27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back