Game Day Round 3, 2020: Collingwood v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8tvuMkI.png

Huge opportunity for our boys to really entrench ourselves in the top half of the competition against a very good side.

Historically we crumble in big games so I'm hoping we change that.

Weather app now saying it will actually be fine and sunny from 8am till about 4pm, and then starting to cloud over a bit from then, but not raining again till 3am the next morning.

So looking like being a completely dry game. Giddy up!

Saints by 123.

Max to kick a record 19 goals and Moore to retire in shame at half time.

Very, very excited for this game. Love the line up and game style we have going at the moment. For the first time in a long time I have a decent amount of faith in what the coaches are doing. Knock off Collingwood and the footy world will take notice. We've played 6 great quarters out of 8 so far this season.

Weather app now saying it will actually be fine and sunny from 8am till about 4pm, and then starting to cloud over a bit from then, but not raining again till 3am the next morning.
What in the delusional * weather app are you looking at?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From BOM

Melbourne area

Partly cloudy. High (80%) chance of rain at first this morning then a medium (40%) chance of a shower for the remainder of the day. The chance of a thunderstorm. Winds northerly 20 to 30 km/h becoming light in the late afternoon.

We could get a dry game

So looking like being a completely dry game. Giddy up!

Saints by 123.

Max to kick a record 19 goals and Moore to retire in shame at half time.

And Marsh to turn Howe into a a quivering mess by half time after a few bone crunching bumps.

Heading to the local to watch the game. Haven’t had a beer there since before the lockdown so things could get messy. I’m expecting a lot of the filth to be there too, I’ll be in enemy territory but that’s how I like it.
Got a good feeling about this game. If we’re still in it at quarter time we will win.
Go Saints!!

Hey George.. can you hand out bans if anyone brings up dropping Max cos it may rain? Wanted to neck myself reading that tripe in the last thread. God there are some nuf nufs in here.
You saying that Max is just like opening the gate at the farm , all the sheep getting out following each other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back