Autopsy Round 3 2020, Western Bulldogs v GWS Giants, 19 June 2020 @ Marvel Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Im a neutral, so dont care either way, but felt u guys got a rough end of the stick from the umpires, and having three of your best players out, was pretty tough night. Dogs dominated play should have won by ten goals, but only four, so if i were them i dont think id be too over the moon.

Im a neutral, so dont care either way, but felt u guys got a rough end of the stick from the umpires, and having three of your best players out, was pretty tough night. Dogs dominated play should have won by ten goals, but only four, so if i were them i dont think id be too over the moon.
Wow. What a load of crap lol

Your mob was stooged by the umpires. I've seen some dirty jobs done to teams over the years, that one is up there.

Every 50/50 which might have been a free for the Giants was ignored, whereas most 50/50s for the Dogs were given.

There was one play where it went from your F50 to the other end for a goal, three consecutive bullshit free kicks were paid to make it happen.

I don't even know why I bother with this league sometimes.
Very t rue, umpires seem to play favourites.

The thing that deeply concerned me last night was the total lack of structure in the forward line.

We have a Coleman medalist and plenty of dangerous players down there but there was absolutely no synegy. It was like a team playing together for the first time. Getting in each others way, knocking the ball out of each others hands.

How does this happen

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Games are being lost at the contest with not enough numbers around the contest when the ball comes out it is too easy for the opposition to spread or to tackle a Giants player and the same thing happens. IF the coaches are trying a new technique based on the Tigers success it is not working and missing the experienced top line players doesn't help but things need to change as a loss on Friday could mean missing out on finals
Jacobs could be under pressure with 2 lack lustre performances and the team needing a presence around the ball Mumford as hard as it is to say could provide something

The thing that deeply concerned me last night was the total lack of structure in the forward line.

We have a Coleman medalist and plenty of dangerous players down there but there was absolutely no synegy. It was like a team playing together for the first time. Getting in each others way, knocking the ball out of each others hands.

How does this happen

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No group training, and agreed on all points. Last year our fwds had great cohesion and played for one another, I count multiple times last night our own fwds jumping for the same ball and getting in each others way. Its also in our midfield, experienced players looking like rabbits in headlights when they get the ball and not knowing where to give it too. Ball chasing rather than covering space, our tackling is weak and not sticking. I dont blame the players, they can only follow instructions but whos to know what programs they were given during the shutdown and what effect staff cuts have had monitoring what the players have been doing in terms of training.

I reckon the issue is simple. We are fumbling way too much, and missing kicks that we shouldnt. From there we started taking conservative/negative options.

We copped a bath from the umps again. The important calls went against us, but the best team one.

Jacobs could be in trouble to keep his spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No suspensions from the article on AFL.com.au

I will say I didnt like how the broadcaster and commentators were going over the top and glamourising the melee
Welcome to the moron brigade of BT and Carey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back