MVP Round 3 2021 Carlton (h) vs Fremantle (a)

Remove this Banner Ad

Square Peg

Cancelled
Fremantle Poster of the Year Fremantle Board Tipping Champion
Jul 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Do your best to be positive and supportive here post game and vote in 5-4-3-2-1 format or sensible variant thereof. Yeah nah.

I still managed to find 5 players to give votes to after the Melbourne game but I'm really struggling today. Even the guys who did some good things were pretty s**t in other ways.

Maybe:

1 Freddy
1 Chapman

Just because they're both young and both showed a little bit in the 2nd half.

3 Freddy - these African lads are the future of the game , I would like to see at least 5 on the list by this time next year

2 Switta - got involved as much as he could

1 Giro - did ok , kept pushing and his kicking was passable

1 Chappy - didn’t really deserve a vote but he bounced back after a pretty bad first half

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Last edited:
Brayshaw deserves votes. Was absolutely mauled all day but never stopped trying and played til exhaustion. Great leader for our club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Ryan
4. Frederick
3. Switkowski
2. Walters
1. Brayshaw

Really hard to stick with the conventional 5-4-3-2-1, given no one really deserves as high as a 4 or 5. Changed my votes half a dozen times. Overrated the midfielders first time around. Any one of Brayshaw, Mundy, Serong and Chapman could have taken that last slot, but gave it to AB because heart.

I agree with all above. Incredibly hard work finding five to vote for
5 Frederick
4 Ryan
3 Switowski
2 Serong
1 Meek

Votes will be tallied this evening, shouldn't take long at this rate. Last chance to vote today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back