Game Day Round 3, 2021 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely agree that this isn't the strongest team we've ever put together, and the INs aren't the most exciting players around... But compared to the OUTs, it's a bit of a wash.

We lost Oscar, which is a proper loss... Then we lose Sharp, Prior and Coleman - 3 players with minimal experience, and have shown potential, but none are expected to feature on Brownlow night.

We played like a decent team last week. I don't see a substantial downgrade this week. We should show up to play.

AFL Round 3 results: Collingwood defeats Brisbane Lions by 25 points at MCG

Looks like we will be 0-3 it seems now lmfao :eek::eek::eek:

VIC-bias advantages for Collingwood as they got to change the venue to the MCG at the last minute also ;)

Last edited:

Our season is practically over anyways. I don't really care what happens tonight, tbh. But it would have been nice to see Mathieson or Ely playing. Fagan's team selection has been absurd this year and the more games we lose, the worse he starts to look.

Our season is practically over anyways. I don't really care what happens tonight, tbh. But it would have been nice to see Mathieson or Ely playing. Fagan's team selection has been absurd this year and the more games we lose, the worse he starts to look.
Yeh if we win tonight,and we're 1W-2L our season is practically over Dylan, sorry I mean youneverknow. What an absurd comment.

GoodDetailedCooter-size_restricted.gif

You guys obviously have a short memory, but peek into the geelong gameday thread last week and you will find that everyone in here said the exact same thing that i did. ;)

Anyone else growing more and more confident as the day goes on?
It's impossible to feel confident with Hipwood and Daniher in the forward line. Two great players who can't kick a ball right through the middle if their careers depended on it. What a shame, because if Hipwood and Daniher could kick, we would have the best forward line in the league.

I think we are going to lose the midfield battle. It was apparent the drop off in quality when O'Mac went off and Fullerton just got pushed off too easily. Grundy should have a field day. We will need to shark his taps but will be much harder as they get to plan where it is going to be

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The same three umpires from the Geelong match have got GWS v Melb this week.

It is a disgrace that there is such a lack of accountability for gross ineptitude.
The NRL ref who ignored a forward pass in the Raiders v Warriors game, that led to a Warriors try has apparently been dropped to reserves. Without wanting to umpire bash and realising AFL is a harder game to umpire but yes should be some accountability.

I honestly just don't know how we're going to lose this one. Feels guaranteed.

I wish I could have your confidence right now heading into the match

I'm still mentally scarred from the last time we played on Easter Thursday 😂 😂 😂

I wish I could have your confidence right now.

I'm still mentally scarred from the last time we played on Easter Thursday 😂 😂 😂

I don't know if my confidence is real or not, but I'm riding it all the way to the fourth quarter baby!

I think we are going to lose the midfield battle. It was apparent the drop off in quality when O'Mac went off and Fullerton just got pushed off too easily. Grundy should have a field day. We will need to shark his taps but will be much harder as they get to plan where it is going to be
And yet coinciding with a comeback from a 20 point deficit.

AFL Round 3 results: Collingwood defeats Brisbane Lions by 25 points at MCG

Looks like we will be 0-3 it seems now lmfao :eek::eek::eek:

VIC-bias advantages for Collingwood as they got to change the venue to the MCG at the last minute also ;)

When I saw it before it said at the bottom "Originally published as Pies add to Lions woes" but it looks like they've removed that part now. What a great placeholder fail. Lol

Didn't get to the blood bank because my head is throbbing.

Fingers crossed the footy gods will accept a donation on Sunday. But right now, I'm prepped for the worst and already have memes in mind to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back