Review Round 3, 2021 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players against Collingwood?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Danaher plays like a guy who is a superstar who got signed by last year's wooden spooners. He's needs to realise he has done absolutely nothing the last couple of years and is only there because McStay was the weakest player in a prelim final from last year. Someone needs to tell him to pull his ******* head in I don't care how many cheapies he kicks.
Come on buddy, enjoy the win for a moment.

with the ease collingwood brought the ball in some times, and Andrews being very down of form I think our defence was great

Adams, Lester awesome

Starc covered his man well, and Birchall was good, and then punished them later on with the boot.

Our forwards, all gave it a lot. Can't do much with some of the horrible entries into the 50.

YOungin of Berry and Robertson were great later on. Dev especially so.

Lyons was a workhorse all night long. Neale coming back into form quite well.

Giving a complete pass to Fullarton. He tried and hopefully came away with a lot of things he knows to work on.

Payne was alright, but overshadowed by his horrible two kicks. I feel him out for Gardiner will do fine. Lester has so much footy smarts like he showed tonight.

oh and finally.. what an amazing too goals by Charles tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

with the ease collingwood brought the ball in some times, and Andrews being very down of form I think our defence was great

Adams, Lester awesome

Starc covered his man well, and Birchall was good, and then punished them later on with the boot.

Our forwards, all gave it a lot. Can't do much with some of the horrible entries into the 50.

YOungin of Berry and Robertson were great later on. Dev especially so.

Lyons was a workhorse all night long. Neale coming back into form quite well.

Giving a complete pass to Fullarton. He tried and hopefully came away with a lot of things he knows to work on.

Payne was alright, but overshadowed by his horrible two kicks. I feel him out for Gardiner will do fine. Lester has so much footy smarts like he showed tonight.

oh and finally.. what an amazing too goals by Charles tonight.

great call on Starc. DeGoey nowhere to be seen all night

Get the * in. What a win.

Lyons was an absolute beast (that late miss aside).

Justice for Bailey to kick the goal after the siren.

Connection between Daniher, Cameron and Hipwood starting to come along nicely too

And clearly Tommy Berry's best game for the club. I like what he brings in that role

On a more appreciative note, how composed was Daniel Rich to find Bailey by himself in the dying stages. So good and oozes so much class. Happy Bailey finally got the match winner he so rightly deserved. Such an underrated gem of ours. YEA THE RAT

Back