Game Day Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League
Brad Crouch 5 tackles.....

Playing like a bunch of individuals rather than a team, we've had less talented teams than this but they played as a team and were better than this.

I've said it before and I'll say it again we need to bring back Grant Thomas, we played the best Saints team footy I've seen under him.

They aren't even plying like good ones though.

Dec 4, 2000
The Bay
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
NO Saints LUFC
I wonder what these guys honestly stand for... how badly do they want success because right now it looks like they're prepared to be content with just being on a list and trying.
We won a final in a decade. Thats enough isn't in

sauce_head

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 24, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda
Nothing worse than losing to the drug cheats.

Where do I go for a full on melt? This is absolutely pathetic. Too pathetic to even engage anger. Just a total disinterest in the club and massive apathy.

LiterallyNobody

Cancelled due to poster being a Campaigner
30k Posts 10k Posts Cake Connoisseur SFA Daffodil Day Fund Raiser Harry Potter Fan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Shiny Penny
Jul 26, 2006
AFL Club
St Kilda

Veer Right

Premium Platinum
May 11, 2019
AFL Club
St Kilda
iS Hill the worst player in the AFL?

He's a good footballer who is a mercenary and only cares about Brad Hill. He wouldn't give two hoots about the St Kilda football club. Happily left the hawks to suit himself and then did the same to Freo.

Best part is, there is now nothing we can do. Don't play him, he wins, play him, he will play bruise free and not care all the while collecting his 800 grand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back