Autopsy Round 3, 2021: Essendon v St.Kilda *STEELE 100TH* *CLARK 50TH* *CROUCH DEBUT*

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet there are a few players wishing they left the cash and played for glory at a good club. We'll be lucky to get 100 people along next week. I'm not bothering. I know what's coming.

My eyes are melting.

Steele is the only player that I think has had a good game.

This club will be the death of me, I look forward to every game as the highlight of my shitty week at my shitty job and this is what the players dish up for us to watch. Thanks guys.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's your fault for having a shitty job.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haven't done this before but wow. This is the worst performance I've ever seen from our club.

Insipid.
It 3 quarter time!

Anyway.

Ive had many balter XPAs
A guiness. A corona and a carlton.

How many have you had?

Hill makes the Hannas trade look good

Honestly I kind of feel for some of the players. Ratten has just totally failed to see where the game was going with the rule change.

Why is it so crowded when we go inside 50 when the rest of the league is leaving their 50 open?

Why is McKernan playing as our deepest forward so often when FF's a kicking bags this year?

Why does our defensive system seem totally unable to prevent opposition teams from kicking at goal?

We're a mess and a lot of our players are better than what is being shown, but they don't coach the system.

Supporters very disappointed with the lack of effort but I doubt the players give two shits. They are living like celebrities, driving flash cars, getting attention from all the hawt broads, fancy pad, Insta followers. Trust me they don’t care.
Laughing their heads off at training yesterday.
Never wasting my time doing that again.

Gres season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back