Not open for further replies.

Billyc

Premiership Player
Oct 17, 2009
AFL Club
Hawthorn
OUT: Day (inj), TOB, Hanrahan

IN: Scrimshaw, Downie, Lewis

Is Wingard ready? I’d personally drop one of Shiels/O’Meara/Worpel and play him midfield if so. Unless redeployed into new roles, we can’t keep running with those three as the support crew for Mitchell. We need something different in there other than mid-paced, mid-sized ball winners who turn it over and make poor decisions. And if they can’t play other roles, we can’t keep playing all three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bardo State

Premium Gold
Nov 21, 2010
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Chelsea, Detroit Pistons
IN: Scrim, Lewis, Cousins
OUT: Day (inj), Kosi, Howe

Will wait for the Box Hill match report but there was plenty of love for Nash in the Twitter write-up. Downie obviously close.

Cousins worked so well with our mids last year. Needs a go again.

theiaofseed

Club Legend
Jun 17, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Both O'Brien and Koschitzke were disappointing, Lewis need to come in after his "5" Goals today in the VFL.
Philips needs support on the wing, he's average at the best of times but being ran off his feet isn't helping.
I got the Howe call wrong last week, one of the few bodies which stood up to the Richmond pressure.

In: Scrimshaw, Lewis
Out: Day, Koschitzke

Dixie Flatline

Jun 3, 2005
Leafy eastern suburbs
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Cartagena C.F., NYJ, A's
Some of his marking contests and second efforts today were really disappointing.

He has Lewis breathing down his neck.
Kosi just played his second game. O'Brien has almost 80 games under his belt and was thrashed by his opponent today. I would be dropping O'Brien before Koschitzke.

Hodginator

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 1, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I’m going with:

Scrim in for Day.
Chad in for Hanrahan
Cousins into the guts, push JOM to a wing or forward flank. Out Howe.
And maybe Lewis in for Cegs/TOB.

Edit. Maybe a bit harsh on Howe. Not sure who else though. But I do like the idea of Cousins in the midfield to release JOM. Or perhaps Chad coming in helps with that anyway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad