Preview Round 3, 2021: North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium | (Good) Friday, April 2 @ 4:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN: Cunnington, Hall, Phillips (if fit)

OUT: Tyson, Atley, Mahony (inj)

Maybe Garner too if he's fit after the VFL today.

Need more speed in the forward line.

Pending injury, Mahoney in the VFL until he has his role nailed down pat. Still not sure what it is, but if it's a mid then until his disposals are high.

I'd bring in Garner, Will Waller, and Spicer. Not having enough pressure to keep the ball inside is killing us as it spills out so easily.

Look, I don't hate any of these guys but unless they start impacting the game. Atley, Walker and Polec are seriously slowing down the development of other players.

out: polec, tyson, atley, mahony
in: xerri, cunnington, menadue, spicer or phillips

Xerri is the most obvious in, the lack of a second key forward is a huge hole in the side. it was laughable watching kayne turner and jaidyn stephenson try to fill in in this role. He can also backup ruck for goldy, lord knows larkey shouldn't be doing it

out: polec, tyson, atley, mahony
in: xerri, cunnington, menadue, spicer or phillips

Xerri is the most obvious in, the lack of a second key forward is a huge hole in the side. it was laughable watching kayne turner and jaidyn stephenson try to fill in in this role. He can also backup ruck for goldy, lord knows larkey shouldn't be doing it

Yeah Xerri too.

List management team needs to be scouring the league looking for the next Lachie Young. Tonight would've probably been an 80 point loss without him out there, it's amazing what another club's fringe player can turn into in the right environment. Recruits like him will make the difference in coming years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we not play Spicer? Something happens whenever he is near the ball.

.........because he barely had a touch in the VFL today?

Not sure of outs but xerri cunnington both have to be in add to that hayden and mcdonald if available. I'd give Philips one more praccy match

Out: Atley (omit), Tyson (omit), Mahony (inj)
In: Cunnington, Atu, Xerri

Put Taylor Garner in as the medical emergency.

I'd still play him. It's evident we need to start getting as many games as possible into the kids on our list.

Have you seen our forward line?

We actually need blokes that CAN get a kick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back