Preview Round 3, 2021: North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs @ Marvel Stadium | (Good) Friday, April 2 @ 4:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This will be the first footy game i've attended in over a year, I turn 25 on saturday and i'm praying for a birthday miracle, but this lineup has me losing all hope. i can't wrap my head around this. it's not going to be good for any of the young guys' development to play in a weird frankenstein side with no structure, we're certainly not going to come anywhere near a win, so what's the idea?
I don’t know. I really don’t.

This will be the first footy game i've attended in over a year, I turn 25 on saturday and i'm praying for a birthday miracle, but this lineup has me losing all hope. i can't wrap my head around this. it's not going to be good for any of the young guys' development to play in a weird frankenstein side with no structure, we're certainly not going to come anywhere near a win, so what's the idea?

Chill mate.

In previous years we do the predictable thing (send Walker back, play Campbell forward) and we end up getting belted anyway. Absolutely no issue with them trying something different.

Small ball it is.
When the dogs have the ball - we need to flood back till we hopefully get the ball back. Then sprint forward.
McKay - naughton
Walker- Bruce
Ziebs- rucks

Would rather balls into the forward line go along the ground than in the air.

Small ball it is.
When the dogs have the ball - we need to flood back till we hopefully get the ball back. Then sprint forward.
McKay - naughton
Walker- Bruce
Ziebs- rucks

Would rather balls into the forward line go along the ground than in the air.
‘Ziebs - rucks’ is ****ing horrific no matter how you read it....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corr and Bonar injured? * me

Bonar's adductor becoming an issue.. from experience its an injury that literally never goes away.

Nah, they got Stef Martin so English can spend more time forward. I didn't watch them last week, but he played forward against the Pies in round 1.

That’s more a 2 ruck combo no? By the looks of our side we’re looking to run the ball out of defence like what’s happened to us when we’ve gone to tall up forward in the past. Hopefully it works. The onus will be on the mids to keep the pressure up and limit clean entries.

If *en Larkey looks like an impotent 95yo on Valium again for how many games in a row I'll need a new TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back