Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, April 1
Collingwood v Brisbane Lions (MRVL) (N)

Friday, April 2
North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs (MRVL) (T)
Adelaide v Gold Coast (AO) (N)

Saturday, April 3
Richmond v Sydney (MCG)
Essendon v St Kilda (MRVL) (T)
West Coast v Port Adelaide (OS) (N)

Sunday, April 4
Carlton v Fremantle (MRVL)
Greater Western Sydney v Melbourne (MO) (N)

Monday, April 5
Geelong v Hawthorn (MCG)

Last edited:
You would think that Thursday night will eventually be switched to a Collingwood home game and the later fixture between them thats moved to the Gabba will end up a Brisbane home game, but for now Brisbane is still listed as the home team so I’ve done that here.

Based on last year I’m expecting Geelong in blue shorts and Hawthorn in white. I feel like the AFL has worked with Geelong to allow them to wear blue shorts in a few more games and Hawthorn seems to be one.

I imagine Thursday night will be Collingwood in black/black v Brisbane in red/white.
I am guessing the Vic kit was the only one put on the plane last Thursday and Round 22 is now a home game for Brisbane:)

Based on last year I’m expecting Geelong in blue shorts and Hawthorn in white. I feel like the AFL has worked with Geelong to allow them to wear blue shorts in a few more games and Hawthorn seems to be one.

Didn't Hawks wear white shorts vs Sydney at some point as well?

Seems it might be a Hawthorn thing.... Could be wrong.

Tomorrow night has now been switched to be a home game for the Pies so Brisbane almost certainly in red/white.

Reckon its a little rough on Brisbane though. It could have still been played in Melbourne but as a Brisbane home game for sponsorship and advertising reasons. National FTA exposure guaranteed for Easter Thursday, but who knows whether that will be the case for the game later in the season.

Harvey Norman below the number sponsor for GWS:

_R5A1804.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow night has now been switched to be a home game for the Pies so Brisbane almost certainly in red/white.

Reckon its a little rough on Brisbane though. It could have still been played in Melbourne but as a Brisbane home game for sponsorship and advertising reasons. National FTA exposure guaranteed for Easter Thursday, but who knows whether that will be the case for the game later in the season.

Round 22 game now at Gabba so its a straight swap Brisbane home game so need to be in away gear

Round 22 game now at Gabba so its a straight swap Brisbane home game so need to be in away gear
They wouldn’t have home gear with them anyway. They travelled down thinking they would be back in Brisbane last weekend. They’ve even been training in the away guernseys too

Why do I get the feeling that if this game was against anyone else except Collingwood, Brisbane would still be the home team...

Why do I get the feeling that if this game was against anyone else except Collingwood, Brisbane would still be the home team...
Nah, it seems a really logical straight swap of games.

If they didn't have a double up though, it may have been interesting!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back