Review Round 3, 2022: Box Hill Hawks vs Sandringham Zebras, 10 April 2022, 12.00pm @ MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

It's at this page here

Our 3qtr time score was 10.9 69. What happened to Fergus Greene's point in the last qtr? 1:49:00 of the match video we go to 14.10 94. A few minutes later they take the point off. We kick another goal and our final score is 15.9 99. Should have been 100!

Was just about to comment about him!!

Can we take in the MSD please.

Anyone know much about him?

he(Max Walton) played in a pretty ordinary Gippsland Power team last year, i talked him up a little last year(great speed and loves a contest), but his inconsistent form for Gippsland made me think twice, but he is doing really well for Box Hill and if he creates a body of work to show people he is able to play at a high level at the State League level, then anything is possible?

i was happy when he signed a few weeks ago and happier that he is performing well at Box Hill.

Last edited:
he(Max Walton) played in a pretty ordinary Gippsland Power team last year, i talked him up a little last year(great speed and loves a contest), but his inconsistent form for Gippsland made me think twice, but he is doing really well for Box Hill and if he creates a body of work to show people he is able to play at a high level at the State League level, then anything is possible?

i was happy when he signed a few weeks ago and happier that he is performing well at Box Hill.
Thanks Davo...was most impressed on the day by him. He was the one finding space and teammates with good clearing handballs...and some great pace too!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back