Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Thursday, March 31
Western Bulldogs v Sydney (MRVL) (N)

Friday, April 1
Melbourne v Essendon (MCG) (N)
Adelaide v Port Adelaide (AO) (N)

Saturday, April 2
Greater Western Sydney v Gold Coast (GS) (T)
Collingwood v Geelong (MCG) (N)
Brisbane Lions v North Melbourne (G) (N)

Sunday, April 3
Carlton v Hawthorn (MCG)
St Kilda v Richmond (MRVL)
West Coast v Fremantle (OS) (T)

Round 3 Jumper Predictions:
Thursday, March 31
Western Bulldogs: Home v Sydney: Clash 'V'

Friday, April 1
Melbourne: Home v Essendon: Clash
Adelaide: Home v Port Adelaide: Home with white shorts

Saturday, April 2
Greater Western Sydney: Home v Gold Coast: Clash
Collingwood: Home v Geelong: Home with white shorts
Brisbane Lions: Home v North Melbourne: Clash

Sunday, April 3
Carlton: Home v Hawthorn: Clash
St Kilda: Home v Richmond: Clash
West Coast: Home v Fremantle: Home with white shorts

Thursday night will be good. Both teams should be in full home. Colour shorts.

Essendon in their red clash jumper? Can't remember the last time Melbourne were the home team against them.

Melbourne not often the home team v the Bombers, the last 3 have been:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Michelangelo Rucci reporting that the Prison Bars have been denied for the Showdown.
Good. Hopefully this is the end of this ongoing argument (I know it won't be). The Prison Bar strip can be worn in Designated AFL Heritage Rounds only as per the binding agreement Port, Collingwood and the AFL all signed.

P.S. I don't have any objection for Port wearing it for their home Showdowns only once a year, but why should it be permitted for a Crows home game?

Essendon in red with white shorts should look OK against Melbourne in full home.

Brisbane v North Melbourne and Carlton v Hawthorn would actually be fine with both clubs turning out in their full home strips.
There is absolutely no reason for the Kangaroos or Hawks to wear clash strips when there is zero clash with the respective opposition teams.

Will Freo be in all white in the WA Derby? I know they've said they want to wear purple in away games this year but it hasn't actually happened yet has it?

So why do Sydney get to wear red shorts in an away game tonight, but Geelong and North have to wear white shorts in home games?

2 sets of rules here!!!

So why do Sydney get to wear red shorts in an away game tonight, but Geelong and North have to wear white shorts in home games?

2 sets of rules here!!!
Can’t tell if you’re being serious or not?… I think it’s pretty obvious that a team can wear red shorts vs a team wearing blue

2 sets of rules here!!!
Because… they don’t clash? They’d be wearing white if they were playing Gold Coast.

Swans are just lucky there is only one other red team compared to the myriad of navy/black teams Geelong play.

Because… they don’t clash? They’d be wearing white if they were playing Gold Coast.

Swans are just lucky there is only one other red team compared to the myriad of navy/black teams Geelong play.

I am sorry, but There is plenty of clubs we could both wear home shorts and not be an issue, this is double standards pure and simple

Remove this Banner Ad

Back