Prediction Round 3, 2023: Changes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless we have NN, Yeo, Culley and maybe Hough good to go next week, I suspect we will go in with no change. I think they will be crying out for some consistency after last years musical chairs so will welcome the chance to go in unchanged after a solid win and no one really knocking down the door.
Possibly swap Hewitt and Chesser for the sub vest but I dont think we will see much change this week.
Still time for things to change but I'll take the win.
There is a bit to be said for stability and consistency, feel we might be building SYNERGY.

They have one of the slowest midfields in the comp?

Their wings, half forwards and small forwards are all quick.

Their inside mids in Brayshaw, Serong and O'Mera are not quick, but not slow.

We have Sheed and Gaff named on the wings. Maybe to lul them into false security?

At least Chesser and Hough have something to match them with.

We have Sheed and Gaff named on the wings. Maybe to lul them into false security?

Sheed will play inside most likely.

Brayshaw and Omeara literally run backwards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hunt, Chesser and Gaff are our wings.

Witherden and Jones named on the bench fill the hbf’s.

Dont read too much into where players are named on the team sheet.

Hunt, Chesser and Gaff are our wings.

Witherden and Jones named on the bench fill the hbf’s.

Dont read too much into where players are named on the team sheet.

Are Freo a faster side?

You can move magnets around it doesnt make players any quicker than our opposition today.

If this game is played on the outside and fast Freo will dominate. Only way we beat them in that type of game is if they poo themselve in front of goal and cant kick straight and we do.

Are Freo a faster side?

You can move magnets around it doesnt make players any quicker than our opposition today.

If this game is played on the outside and fast Freo will dominate. Only way we beat them in that type of game is if they poo themselve in front of goal and cant kick straight and we do.
No they’re not faster.

Brayshaw, Serong, JOM, Jackson (tipped to play midfield minutes) aren’t fast at all.

We can match their spread.

It’s only Gaff slowing us down on the outside.

So much groupthink about those tips. I give Bulldogs, Richmond, Hawthorn, GWS, Adelaide (and us) reasonable chances of winning. All have been picked 11-0, but I think it's more likely the favourites will win only 3 of the 6 games than that they'll win all 6.
I'd be a tipping champion - if I knew in advance which 3 games were going to be upsets...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back