MVP Round 3, 2023: Votes vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Votes could have gone to around a dozen players today. Honestly throwing a blanket over a lot of them here.

5. Sam Petrevski-Seton
4. Tom Barrass
3. Jayden Hunt
2. Reuben Ginbey
1. Noah Long

HMs to nearly everyone who pulled on that jumper today.

5: Kelly - our best player. Did everything he could to get us over the line
4: Ginbey - what a beast this kid is going to become. Very influential in a hotly contested game and didn’t look out of place one bit
3: Petrevski-Seton - had to step up and did. Really liked his game
2: Long - my new favourite player. In a hot game he looked composed and was damaging with his possessions
1: Hurn - great presence down back and was a cool head when we desperately needed one

In a game we lost by 7 goal’s it’s ridiculous I have so many HMs but these guys could easily have received a vote - Gaff, Hunt, Duggan, Williams and Barrass

5. Tim Kelly
4. Shannon Hurn
3. Samo Petrevski-Seton
2. Reuben Ginbey
1. Jayden Hunt

HM: Boots and Oz in Q1, Long, Barrass for wearing the bandage all game.

5. Kelly Edit - I actually thought he was not good in the first half. Got a lot of it but kept going sideways and backwards. Only made 68 metres with 20 disposals. Turned it around in the second half with fewer but better possessions.
4. SPS
3. Hunt
2. Ginbey
1. Barrass

Wanted to give votes to OAllen and could even have squeezed a 1 for Gaff or Long or JD. But only 5 get a gig.

Even a day later I'm still rating this as the most honourable loss that I can remember.

Shame we just (unsurprisingly) ran out of puff and had to leave injured guys on the ground.
And impossible to win when you're playing 16 (and two walking wounded) against 26 (22 on the ground and a full 4 man bench).

Last edited:
5. Kelly
4. Ginbey
3. SPS
2. Hunt
1. Williams

Gaff was ok considering all the sh1t he has copped this year

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Please change my 2 vote to NLONG
And move hunt down to 1 vote.

The rewatch made me wet for Noah

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5. Kelly Edit - I actually thought he was not good in the first half. Got a lot of it but kept going sideways and backwards. Only made 68 metres with 20 disposals. Turned it around in the second half with fewer but better possessions.
4. SPS
3. Hunt
2. Ginbey
1. Barrass

Wanted to give votes to OAllen and could even have squeezed a 1 for Gaff or Long or JD. But only 5 get a gig.

Even a day later I'm still rating this as the most honourable loss that I can remember.

Shame we just (unsurprisingly) ran out of puff and had to leave injured guys on the ground.
And impossible to win when you're playing 16 (and two walking wounded) against 26 (22 on the ground and a full 4 man bench).

Were you counting the umpires in the 22 on the ground?

Were you counting the umpires in the 22 on the ground?

My count consisted of 18 wearing purple on the ground, 4 wearing purple on the bench and 4 with whistles on the ground who should have been wearing purple.

You are ******* up the system man!
The number is the number of votes you give each player, not the order you rate them in.
So 5 votes at the top and work down.

Are you giving 5 votes to Allen and 1 vote to Kelly of vice versa?
Sorry, will do better. Dyxlexica

5. Tim Kelly
4. Jayden Hunt
3. Samo Petrevski-Seton
2. Oscar Allen
1. Reuben Ginbey

squashface - Better late than never mate....Sorry for cutting it so fine!

5. SPS
4. Oscar Allen
3. Tom Barrass
2. Tim Kelly (53% disposal efficency)
1. Reuben Ginbey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back