Autopsy Round 3 Blues dominant as Harry kicks 7

Who played well in Round 3 vs the Dockers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No complaints about that... would have been happy to see Harry kick 8... or 12.

He needs to get away from this kicking around the corner bullshit when he is standing directly in front.

While it would've been fantastic to take them by the neck and win by 12+ goals, you can't not love that performance.

This feeling, I love it, please Baggers, give us this feeling more often.

Fogarty is the recruit of the season, Walsh/Cripps/Williams will carry this midfield, Harry genuinely should've had 10 goals, Jones had a career game.

Please, pleeeeeease Teague, let us see more of this SPS!!!

Have a great week my friends!

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
How good did SPS look when he was up and about in the last. That’s the SPS I want. Looked slick af

Really should start a new ongoing thread, "The week that was"

No one was missed, from dropping, sacking half the team, to the coaches, the board, this mystic winning/losing culture, to the "Dockers have gone past us"

Currently on the same wins as other rebuilding clubs in the Saunts and Lions, who started 2 years before us

Footy hey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good did SPS look when he was up and about in the last. That’s the SPS I want. Looked slick af

Silky smooth, good win boys.

Hoped H would get beat Charlie's record of 7, but excellent game from him.

Sam Walsh in a class of his own, Fogarty excellent and Patty Cripps back to being the warrior leader we all love.

Defense rock solid, Jones played a 500/10 game.

Looking forward to Gold Coast game.

Great win lads. Much needed, super feeling. I'd have a crack at the Nellie's who wanted everyone sacked but, you know who you are and you are allowed to vent.

To those disappointed by this game, not convinced by this win, it might be time to give up on footy, you'll never be happy. that was an excellent team performance, we played with a fierce desire. If we approach every game in this manner we will win more than we lose.

Back