Preview Round 3: Brisbane Lions vs Collingwood Magpies, 1st April at Marvel Stadium, 5:40pm AEST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lachie's gotta be a risk of not playing , doesn't look anything flash or move that well lately if you ask me.

Have we got another tall we can throw in if he can't get up for the game ?

Confuse them with hight.

X AE A12

universalmagnetic
Jun 13, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Lachie's gotta be a risk of not playing , doesn't look anything flash or move that well lately if you ask me.

Have we got another tall we can throw in if he can't get up for the game ?

Confuse them with hight.
I honestly reckon we are going to smash them.

If they are partial to a chirp the first three quarters they dished up against the cats are ripe ammunition.

lioninthesand

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 22, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Can someone explain how Andrews, Lester, Payne, Adams, Lester and Birchall all in the same backline. JDG is gonna be made to look like Ablett Snr tomorrow night.

Amazon need to follow around Fagan so we can see how he and the committee select the team, get the feeling he has turned into Joe Biden.

LOL settle down... and... have some respect for a man who has turned our club around so brilliantly.

Lazza16

The Lions Women...roaring into 2023
Jul 7, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Just got my tickets for the game. Top level but on the wing and I must say it was easy. Imagine the AFL making something easy?

I have a question though. If you buy an upgrade who gets the money: the AFL, Ticketmaster or the LIons?
It was easy coz ur sitting next to Joffa🙃 SURPRISE!!!!!!

BangyBangy

BangyBangyMightyLoins
Oct 16, 2013
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Yeah kudos to Fages. We've come a long way in a short time. You can't get everything right .This year we're battling with a few injuries so we get to test how strong our depth really is.

It's easy to forget what we were focused on & troubled with prior to 2017 / 2018.

Clearly, early doors season 2021 isn't starting the way we all thought / hoped, but I'm still loving it. We'd all love progression to be linear & predictable, but rarely is that the case, both in football & life.

One thing that is a bit of a constant is that adversity & challenging times will tell us more about our character than an easy ride ever will.

Apr 4, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
It's easy to forget what we were focused on & troubled with prior to 2017 / 2018.

Clearly, early doors season 2021 isn't starting the way we all thought / hoped, but I'm still loving it. We'd all love progression to be linear & predictable, but rarely is that the case, both in football & life.

One thing that is a bit of a constant is that adversity & challenging times will tell us more about our character than an easy ride ever will.
However many games we win you get the feeling that this is the year that will be the making of us or not. It's how we deal with the issues that are thrown up and dealing with adversity and consequently how ruthless we are in building a stronger team that will determine whether we're into a golden era or just making up the numbers but in a better place than we were before.

FLVanLandingham

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Excited for Adams. Hope for his sake he can have good start and show us what he was brought in for.

Being cautious with Berry is good too. He wasn't playing well last year when injured.. no use now

A good teaser for Sharp. Has a feel for what he has to work on at least.

lets go boys!

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Feels in some way like it did in 2018 watching a team on the way up even though we've been up for the last two years. Happy with a respectable loss and some good signs from our kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back