Preview Round 3: Changes/prematch discussion vs Hawthorn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 23, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Think of the positives, we will at least get the #1 pick in the mid season draft before Scott invariably wins 4 of the last 5 to save his job and **** our draft position.

Yeah had a look at that, luckily i think 4 of our last six should be against teams in the eight, so no such luck for Brad. Also interestingly rd 6 - rd 15 will see us play Tigers, Pies, WCE ( Away) Geelong, Port ( away) Suns ( away) Bullies, GWS, Swans and Blues, could be enough in that lot to finish him I'd suggest.

I think its time you give it away completely then. Go and find a nice dark corner and have a sulk while us true supporters tough it out.
Your blind faith makes you sound like an Essendon* supporter.

You need to go live in North Korea, you’d fit right in.

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I don't get this no unforced changes policy. It's not as though we're poised to win a premiership and he's digging in with tried and true champions who are going through a tough trot. Hello - we've finished 9th, 15th and 8th in the last 3 years .IMO 9th flattered us last year. If you adjust the ladder based on each team playing each other once, which is a truer indicator of where teams are at, we would have finished 12th. It's insanity to rely on a cluster of players who have peaked and can't lift you to the next level. Our list is actually much better than Brad's team reflects.

And your negativity is boring and tiresome .Always the glass half empty kind of twit.
A 50% percent win loss is a glass half empty. But the fact we are currently sitting bottom of the ladder then our glass is completely empty.

I’ll be happy if we win, but for the future success of this club I’ll be more happy if we lose

pupstar

Club Legend
Aug 12, 2017
cairns
AFL Club
North Melbourne
A 50% percent win loss is a glass half empty. But the fact we are currently sitting bottom of the ladder then our glass is completely empty.

I’ll be happy if we win, but for the future success of this club I’ll be more happy if we lose
So you are having two bob each way then

ansonholt

Premiership Player
May 12, 2009
All in Sunbury
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Attitudes like this are the reason I barely read or post here anymore. I go away for a week, before, during and after the last game and check back in here to find dozens of posts like this. I used to be able to ignore it, but no longer. I think it's worse than it's ever been.

Attitudes like this are the reason I barely read or post here anymore. I go away for a week, before, during and after the last game and check back in here to find dozens of posts like this. I used to be able to ignore it, but no longer. I think it's worse than it's ever been.
I should change my attitude? What, I should be positive because we’re sitting on the bottom of the ladder?
* me, accepting mediocrity has gone to a whole new level.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club

Nothing will change if we maintain the current path. Nothing.

We are going to continue to slowly die..........................but hey.........................at least we don't support poker machines.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
I don't get this no unforced changes policy. It's not as though we're poised to win a premiership and he's digging in with tried and true champions who are going through a tough trot. Hello - we've finished 9th, 15th and 8th in the last 3 years .IMO 9th flattered us last year. If you adjust the ladder based on each team playing each other once, which is a truer indicator of where teams are at, we would have finished 12th. It's insanity to rely on a cluster of players who have peaked and can't lift you to the next level. Our list is actually much better than Brad's team reflects.

And here’s the rub hey

Are you prepared to have Seasons like Carlton’s where we flounder with youth at the bottom or the Scotts path?

Now reading the meltdowns this past two weeks closely, I would say that 3 or 4 years down 16-18th would see this Club pack it in.

That has been the unwritten culture since Carey packed his bags

A rebuild for our club equals death

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos

There’s a mean spiritedness now spewing over from the frustration

Once coming here was shits and giggles (outside of the Gold Coast era), and now we seem to be mimicking the rest of the world on Social Media by seeing who can make the most outlandish comment

We need to calm the farm

The days of blaming S.Watt for everything seem so distant..,

shinboner spiggs

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Jazz, West Indies
Pick 1😂
He’ll just be turned into a vanilla role player just like the majority of our first round picks. We might see LDU play Marleys role with the addition of Dumont.

Nov 25, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
And here’s the rub hey

Are you prepared to have Seasons like Carlton’s where we flounder with youth at the bottom or the Scotts path?

Now reading the meltdowns this past two weeks closely, I would say that 3 or 4 years down 16-18th would see this Club pack it in.

That has been the unwritten culture since Carey packed his bags

A rebuild for our club equals death
Yep you're certainly subscribing to the adage that you'd rather live on your knees than die on your feet. Your view is exactly what's gripped the place for the last 10 years. This mid tier stuff is a death by a thousand cuts. The Carlton comparison doesn't cut it. We have seasoned hardened performers such as Ziebell, Cunnington, Higgins, Brown, Tarrant. Carlton don't go close on that front. With the addition of Polec, Hall and Pittard to that group we can afford to put games into our younger talent without the arse falling out as you suggest.

domiroo

It’s a big kick it’s long kick it’s a goal .....
Dec 26, 2007
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Catanzaro / Manchester City
So Anderson and Ahern are available but this arse hat coach won’t bring them in he leaves Simpkin Macmillan and Luke MacDonald WTF is this idiot up to can North move him on now . Also his press conference are becoming more Micalia Cash type stuff ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back