Toast Round 3 = Collingwood 63-49 Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

You do realise there's always been outside players right. You can't have every player going in for the ball because then you'd have no one to feed the ball out to.
Was exactly my point mate!
Sorry I didn’t make that clearer.

Any outside player Is immediately tarnished.

I’m 100% fine with him being outside.
In fact, I don’t want him in midefield…..ever!

His damage is just far too high playing the role he is playing

Was exactly my point mate!
Sorry I didn’t make that clearer.

Any outside player Is immediately tarnished.

I’m 100% fine with him being outside.
In fact, I don’t want him in midefield…..ever!

His damage is just far too high playing the role he is playing

I hate people using the word seagull.

I hate people using the word seagull.
Umm…ok.
So you went me because of the word I quoted, not the sentiment of my post.
Power to you!!

Ps. Seagull in this context is that he gets his possessions by HB receives and gets heaps of “cheap” 1-2…..do you disagree this is how he gets his possessions?

What seagull doesn’t say is how insanely damaging his possessions are….

Seagull? Or give-him-the-ball-and-we-win.
Lol.

Same thing as far as Nick is concerned.

Question: why is everyone worried about him being labeled? Hardly new to players that shoe immense talent.

…I’m happy for him to be a “seagull “ for the rest of his career because it will amount to a crazy amount of wins!!!

Seagull away!!!!!

Lol.

Same thing as far as Nick is concerned.

Question: why is everyone worried about him being labeled? Hardly new to players that shoe immense talent.

…I’m happy for him to be a “seagull “ for the rest of his career because it will amount to a crazy amount of wins!!!

Seagull away!!!!!
Because your comment was seen as criticism of Nick. Sacrilege!

I understand it wasn't, but others might have seen it differently.

Interesting your comment about him not going into the midfield. Some might view that as Sacrilege as well.

Because your comment was seen as criticism of Nick. Sacrilege!

I understand it wasn't, but others might have seen it differently.

Interesting your comment about him not going into the midfield. Some might view that as Sacrilege as well.
How the hell could any pies supporter not want him to do what he does right now?!? Staggering.

Secondly, he’s a “seagull”, “squib”, “overrated”……what have I missed?!?

All of those are just jealous comments. Simple question….would they say the same if he was playing for them?

Game is so far advanced from “you have to play mid to be good”….yet this is where we are.

How the hell could any pies supporter not want him to do what he does right now?!? Staggering.

Secondly, he’s a “seagull”, “squib”, “overrated”……what have I missed?!?

All of those are just jealous comments. Simple question….would they say the same if he was playing for them?

Game is so far advanced from “you have to play mid to be good”….yet this is where we are.
They are probably the same ones that still think Moore should play forward because forwards are more important than defenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And people are worried about us having no ruck for a month? We've got the Jeremy Howe of ruckmen, folks.

Gee, I wouldn’t have known the difference had you not pointed it out. Way to miss the point completely. Bet you wouldn’t have been praising him if Nick doing that had caused the free to be overturned and led to a goal 👍🏻

Nah this isn't Auskick. I don't mind our boys showing some physicality toward the oppo. JFN did it last week near the end of the game. We're showing other teams that we are a force this season.

Mate at this stage of his career….he’s an absolute seagull!!!
Let’s not pretend he’s not.

But his damage is legit in the top 3 AFL wide….so let him do what he’s best at.
Running and kicking!!!

Edit: don’t blame Nick…blame the coaches for identifying this and playing him to his strengths!! Hardly a knock on him btw.

I'd argue that he gets a lot of 'easy' touches because he reads the play far better than any other bloke on the ground.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back