VFL Round 3 - Collingwood vs Essendon at Victoria Park (Pies WON 106-78! Replay links in OP! #DonsIrked)

Remove this Banner Ad

Northcote is on the South Morang line, which is running between the city and Epping. The Hurstbridge line has replacement buses between Clifton Hill and Macleod
Thank you, maybe I will be there after all.

I will be riding to the game with my boys.

Having a kick during the breaks........come and join us MagpieBat & TradeDraft always wanted to take a specky over the Bat & Dave :p

Await with interest the naming of the team tonight. I assume we'd also name a squad for Wednesday tonight.
I wouldn't expect the squad for Wednesday until Sunday.

But it would be safe to assume people named for Saturday won't play Anzac Day?

I wouldn't expect the squad for Wednesday until Sunday.

But it would be safe to assume people named for Saturday won't play Anzac Day?

We'll only know that when the team runs out. Someone named tonight in Saturday's team will most likely be pulled on the day, depending on what they want coverage with.

Inb4Blairheldoverforlatechange...

Await with interest the naming of the team tonight. I assume we'd also name a squad for Wednesday tonight.

Get the 25 Man Squad Probably.

Get VFL Team Tonight

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The selected squads are at this stage merely suggestions, rather than locked in final teams. The Magpies have included 14 AFL-listed players, however with AFL selection not until Monday afternoon, this number is subject to change.

Daniel Wells played a little over a half in his return last week, while Chris Mayne, Sam McLarty, Brayden Sier and Flynn Appleby impressed in the wet.

Whether the likes of Wells, Mayne, Alex Fasolo and Jarryd Blair will be rewarded with ANZAC Day AFL selection remains to be seen.

VFL Round Three
Collingwood v Essendon
Saturday 21 April, 2018
Victoria Park, 2:10pm

B: Marty Hore, Brody Mihocek, Jack Madgen
HB: Adam Oxley, Nathan Murphy, Flynn Appleby
C: Tyler Brown, Jack Hellier, Daniel Wells
HF: Brayden Sier, Sam McLarty, Chris Mayne
F: Rupert Wills, Alex Fasolo, Josh Daicos
Foll: Max Lynch, Jarryd Blair, Gus Borthwick
Int (from): Lachlan Tardrew, Michael Chippendale, Elliot Le Grice, Andrew Gallucci, Ash Close, Nick Sing, Sean Hetherington, Jack Roughsedge, Callan Wellings, Campbell Lane, Lachlan Howe, Matt Smith, Jack Blair

http://www.collingwoodfc.com.au/news/2018-04-19/vfl-team-for-anzac-weekend-clash

Need You There as Boys play well when you are at Games especially in 2018;)
Won't be there on AZ, missed out on a ticket, you will just have to be the lucky charm this time.

Be me, but you can't yell, swear or start a fight.:p

Won't be there on AZ, missed out on a ticket, you will just have to be the lucky charm this time.

I have a 18 Game Reserved Seat Membership. Only reason I go.

Before that I just watched it on TV

This bit here is very much you...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back