Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,339 for the round.
Ranked 5,339 overall :thumbsu:

Mills, Papley & Menadue on field wasn't nice, luckily guys like Gazza captain, J. Selwood, Goldy, Shaw & A. Hall made up for it.

No trades screaming out to me at the moment (still only made the 1 so far this season), think it will just be about rookies & which ones are still selected for next round, how their breakevens are looking, etc.

Early on before next round but already thinking VC on J. Selwood vs Essendon & the C on Gazza vs Lions :thumbsu:

2,339 for the round.
Ranked 5,339 overall :thumbsu:

Mills, Papley & Menadue on field wasn't nice, luckily guys like Gazza captain, J. Selwood, Goldy, Shaw & A. Hall made up for it.

Early on before next round but already thinking VC on J. Selwood vs Essendon & the C on Gazza vs Lions :thumbsu:
And Goldstein v Freo who have both Sandilands & Clarke out injured. Another 221 on the cards maybe.

Why can i see other teams in my league ranking but not my own? i can only see my state ranking.

edit: you can do it by searching for your team in the search bar.

Click the HOME button on the left side navigation thing on SC site just above the Team button. It has all your ranking stuff there.

Anyone please give me B/E for the following;
Robbie
Parker
Caleb Daniel
Lonergan

Thanks

Lots of guys in hundreds and low thousands in the overall rankings which is exciting.
I'd love to see you all sign up to the Big Footy group in SC itself. Allow us to better see where we are ranked up against our fellow BF brethren.
A bit of friendly competition never hurt anyone right? ;)

Lots of guys in hundreds and low thousands in the overall rankings which is exciting.
I'd love to see you all sign up to the Big Footy group in SC itself. Allow us to better see where we are ranked up against our fellow BF brethren.

Shameful question but how do you join groups? Only option I see is to create a group.

Shameful question but how do you join groups? Only option I see is to create a group.
What dustysfendoffs said.
Truth be told, I couldn't figure it out on my SC page either. Not a shameful question at all.

On another note, when are they going to create a user friendly SC site? It can't be that hard.
My biggest gripe with the new site is the lack of ability to search for a player by typing in their name while in the trading screen. Seems like a pretty basic function to me. I know you can do it in the side panel, but if you have already clicked to trade someone out, then you can't just type in a name above all the possible players as you used to be able to.

There's a pinned thread at the top of the SC board and the link is in there!

What dustysfendoffs said.
Truth be told, I couldn't figure it out on my SC page either. Not a shameful question at all.

On another note, when are they going to create a user friendly SC site? It can't be that hard.
My biggest gripe with the new site is the lack of ability to search for a player by typing in their name while in the trading screen. Seems like a pretty basic function to me. I know you can do it in the side panel, but if you have already clicked to trade someone out, then you can't just type in a name above all the possible players as you used to be able to.

Thanks lads. I agree, the SC site has always been slow and clunky to use. The phone app is just as bad.

Team name is Eugene Fitzgibbons.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll look at joining next week mate. I just want to enjoy this week without mozzing myself, coz I know as soon as I do something like joining, my team will turn to complete poo.
:)

Didn't get a chance to watch the game yesterday, what was everyone's thoughts on JJ?

Hawthorn didn't give him any space to run compared to the first 2 rounds, and he went completely missing in the last quarter when the heat was really on. Pretty predictable really, he'll go big against the lesser teams and struggle a bit against the top sides who pay attention to him.

Hawthorn didn't give him any space to run compared to the first 2 rounds, and he went completely missing in the last quarter when the heat was really on. Pretty predictable really, he'll go big against the lesser teams and struggle a bit against the top sides who pay attention to him.
Thanks for that, so going forward is he in the best Def 6?

Thanks for that, so going forward is he in the best Def 6?

He probably will be. Top 3 will be Shaw, Laird and probably Houli. After that is a crap shoot like every year... I've got Tmac and Yeo :$

Might be worth checking out which teams the Doggies are playing during the SC finals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back