Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is this s**t opening coz I have just greased this baby up

images

2295 my highest score this season but still with some peanuts running around. I'm looking at you Shaw and Laird...

Gutsy captain call mate

SPMurph looks the goods.
It was him, TMitch or Beams.

Figured Beams was only playing half a game at the moment, and originally had TMitch lined up against the GC rabble that lost by 100 last week, but was driving home and it started pissing down rain. Murph loves contested ball in the wet.

One of those few risks that actually paid off.

Going to be a tough week at the trade table this week. Reckon the "reverse trades" button is going to get smashed over the next 7 days. Newman a must, but what next.
I did my cash generation trades last week & will be giving Newman a miss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that actually turned out to be an alright week for me! :thumbsu:

Scored 2,361 with a few positives across the park.

First off, my risky (some would say sideways) trade of JOM > Murphy paid off. JOM isn't the same player he was in 2014, and the statistical comparison research I did that I posted earlier in the week proved that - as did his output this week. Meanwhile, Murph continued his rich run of form. He's literally in the best form i've seen him as a Carlton supporter.

My other trade in Roughy > WHE was one I didn't really want to make, but I needed to get him in as a cashcow. But with no other forward options to trade to WHE, Roughy was the unfortunate one to make way. Happy with WHE's output, and hope he can make more cash than Roughy in the long term to make the trade a success.

My POD's in Jones (103) and Steele (88) atoned for the week prior, with Witts also smashing out another 100+ score. His role as a playing cashcow in my side has been the ace up my sleeve that's worked wonders. Touchy, however, disappointed with a passable 66. Marchbank is another who scored poorly with 56, but the wet conditions didn't suit a player of his mould.

In terms of cashcows, Butler scored solidly in the end, and I made the right choice to play him over both Eddy and Hannan. I lost out on only 14 points by playing Hampton over Otten, but it means little. Just happy those two are making $ - likewise Barrett. Stewart may be making way for HEEEELLO Newman this week.

It was him, TMitch or Beams.

Figured Beams was only playing half a game at the moment, and originally had TMitch lined up against the GC rabble that lost by 100 last week, but was driving home and it started pissing down rain. Murph loves contested ball in the wet.

One of those few risks that actually paid off.
That's what dreams are made of right there.

Well, that actually turned out to be an alright week for me! :thumbsu:

Scored 2,361 with a few positives across the park.

First off, my risky (some would say sideways) trade of JOM > Murphy paid off. JOM isn't the same player he was in 2014, and the statistical comparison research I did into him proved that - as did his output this week. Meanwhile, Murph continued his rich run of form. He's literally in the best form i've seen him as a Carlton supporter.

My other trade in Roughy > WHE was one I didn't really want to make, but I needed to get him in as a cashcow. But with no other forward options to trade to WHE, Roughy was the unfortunate one to make way. Happy with WHE's output, and hope he can make more cash than Roughy in the long term to make the trade a success.

My POD's in Jones (103) and Steele (88) atoned for the week prior, with Witts also smashing out another 100+ score. His role as a playing cashcow in my side has been the ace up my sleeve that's worked wonders. Touchy, however, disappointed with a passable 66. Marchbank is another who scored poorly with 56, but the wet conditions didn't suit a player of his mould.

In terms of cashcows, Butler scored solidly in the end, and I made the right choice to play him over both Eddy and Hannan. I lost out on only 14 points by playing Hampton over Otten, but it means little. Just happy those two are making $ - likewise Barrett. Stewart may be making way for HEEEELLO Newman this week.

You're crazy as *. You're the guy I ask '"what are we doing tonight" and I wish I'd stayed home until I've experienced the ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back