Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suck on this, I get to crow for another week!

My spuddly/drunkenes has me ranked at 65!!

mrkOZ.gif

Suck on this, I get to crow for another week!

My spuddly/drunkenes has me ranked at 65!!

mrkOZ.gif

Leading all comers on BF, too, by the looks. Master of all you survey. Tidy work :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leading all comers on BF, too, by the looks. Master of all you survey. Tidy work :thumbsu:
Tidy work? LOL.

Luck, luck, luck but I'll take it.

f06180b49bb3a126ac699450cdab8fa7.gif

2260, moved from 299th to 371th.
Bads:
Marchbank
Shaw
Laird
O'meara
Franklin.

Was looking to a 2300-400 score before marchbank and o'meara.
Made one trade Joel Smith to Nick Newman.

May go O'meara to Swallow, not sure though.

2260, moved from 299th to 371th.
Bads:
Marchbank
Shaw
Laird
O'meara
Franklin.

Was looking to a 2300-400 score before marchbank and o'meara.
Made one trade Joel Smith to Nick Newman.

May go O'meara to Swallow, not sure though.

Swallow won't get the fortune of playing that Hawthorn rabble every week. :rainbow:

ended up on 2221, another meh kinda score but i jumped up 11,000 ranking spots and i dont have big Ma so its not all doom and gloom.

The Good:
zac attack Jones had a good game and kicked at over %90 efficiency,
TayTay Adams once again justified his selection,
Dangerwood with another 260 between them,
Otten and Hampton both with great scores and i had Ottens on the field this week after last weeks * up,
Fyfe and Beams are both purring along nicely and will only get better as their match fitness improves,
Big Sandi back in the 100 club and ticking along nicely for a 34 year old giant,
Parfitt and Barret (both on the bench) both had their best games so far and will start making some nice money in weeks to come,
Dalhaus starting to look find some nice form,
Big Nank till continues to kill s**t,
Annnnd lucky last Butler rewarded his debut in TeamHonk with a very decent performance,

The Bad:
Shaw Not in great form
Having SPP on the ground when Parfitt got 99 on the bench, although no one saw that coming,
Neales 84 from 30 touches, yes im aware its was about 1 to 2 kick to handball ration but 11 contested and kicked at 70 %
Treloar is still kicking like a ******* pleb,
Ryders Possible suspension, serves me right for razzing up the boys when Gawn went down as im the only team in our leage without him.
Omearas 44 today, i havent seen the game and i know hawks got well and truly raped in the midfield but 14 touches from 80 % tog is pathetic, not to mention his DE was at 42 %. Might bring in Swallow this week now for Jaegar.

2108 sees me fall another few thou places to 49.5k - season over.

At least trading Hanners to Murphy paid off and has given me some cash to run JOM's raggedy ass out of town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back