Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early predictions have Gawn missing 4 weeks. I guess big boy Preuss will have to step in for that time, lucky to have him there for cover.

I watched the GWS v North game today and Preuss was amazing. It was insane, Preuss seemed like the number 1 ruck. Goldy was 2nd.

Finally having a decent round. 1440/15 with Rocky (C), Beams, Titch, Steele, JOM, Roughy & Gunston to come. I've been lucky to avoid Gawn and my lowest on field score is Tuohy's 69. My Mills -> Oliver and Taranto -> WHE trades appear to have paid off so far. Can't wait to trade in Newman next week!

With Gawn to miss 4 then the next 2 games his price plummets. He will be almost a straight swap for Sandi come round 10.
For those who paid the mega bucks to start with him :'(:'(

14/1325

Rocky(c), Zerrett, Doc, Beams, Marchbank, Roughy, JOM and Miles to come.

Today could be anything. Hoping Rocky can go HUGE.

Not too bad.

1213/13, with Martin, Steele, Marchbank, Titchell (C), O'Meara, Barrett, Doc, Murphy and Rough to come

Wingard is going to be the death of me. Gets talked about him moving back to the midfield, spends some time up on the wing round 1 but since then has just played as a forward. Not good signs.

1387/14+C

Stef
Billings
McGrath
Heppell
Titch
Beams
Jom
Docherty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think you can ever be totally disappointed in a Captain that scores over 100, but I really thought that Rocky was set for a 120+ type of score today

Beams, Martin and Barrett (huge score from the rookie) also in that game moves me along to 1948/19+C
Mitchell, Roughead and O'Meara to finish off what seems like a fairly solid weekend. 2200 not out of the question, hopefully the Hawks can smash the Suns

I don't think you can ever be totally disappointed in a Captain that scores over 100, but I really thought that Rocky was set for a 120+ type of score today

Beams, Martin and Barrett (huge score from the rookie) also in that game moves me along to 1948/19+C
Mitchell, Roughead and O'Meara to finish off what seems like a fairly solid weekend. 2200 not out of the question, hopefully the Hawks can smash the Suns
I'm playing you in one league I think

Playing Butler in another

Looks like Isaac Smith and my Carlton boys need big ones if I'm any chance of chasing you down. That score from Barrett could be the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back