Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Same boat with the injuries.

Just Murray tonight. Chickened out on Pendles and will likely stay with Whitfield, plus I like the extra cash too much.
Pendles is a gun, but can’t complain with Whitfield

I’m still tossing up Zerrett/Whitfield myself. Team just looks stronger with Zerrett and feel he’s ridiculously cheap, even though he’ll be cheaper in a week or two, might not be in a position to get him so may go now as it’s still a cheap price

Only have Murray playing tonight, it feel strange with so little pies in my squad. Previous years has generally seen quite a few pies in my team.

Who to field at D6 out of Z. Guthrie, Murray or Coffield? Leaning towards Coffield at the moment..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Treloar was on the pine a long damn time there with the ball stuck out the other side
Does anyone actually have any info on Treloar and his apparent injury woes? I can't find any info and was fairly worried when he started the 2nd in the goal square essentially. Actually plays within the 50 fairly well so it's not all dire but he sat on the bench almost the entire last 6 or 7 minutes of that quarter and came on with about a minute remaining to get 3 touches through the middle

Does anyone actually have any info on Treloar and his apparent injury woes? I can't find any info and was fairly worried when he started the 2nd in the goal square essentially. Actually plays within the 50 fairly well so it's not all dire but he sat on the bench almost the entire last 6 or 7 minutes of that quarter and came on with about a minute remaining to get 3 touches through the middle
On 57 at half time and should finish with 110+ the way this game is going. Wouldn't be too concerned overall. Probably just managing him so that he doesn't have to miss weeks.

C'mon Murray keep it going! Fielding 4 rookies down back and I need one of them to go big

Glad to see i'm not the only one rookie heavy down back.

On 57 at half time and should finish with 110+ the way this game is going. Wouldn't be too concerned overall. Probably just managing him so that he doesn't have to miss weeks.
True. I'm not a fan of sideways trading this early in the season so have decided to stick with him. Worry I have with him, is if he is injured and being managed, he is likely to stink it up when Pies come up against some stiff competition. Although I guess a 90 against the Giants last week isn't so bad all things considered

Remove this Banner Ad

Back