Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

93 from him in the end, will take that!
Yeah was gifted +9 when breust went down. Still concerning that he slows down a lot after half time but will take 90s all day long. Titch magnificent once again as C. Tim English also starting well but Devon is cancelling that out at the moment. May hit 2050 if super premo Kelly steps up again

Yeah was gifted +9 when breust went down. Still concerning that he slows down a lot after half time but will take 90s all day long. Titch magnificent once again as C. Tim English also starting well but Devon is cancelling that out at the moment. May hit 2050 if super premo Kelly steps up again
I wouldn't be too worried about it, keep in mind the amount of footy he has missed mate. The important thing is to see improvement week to week and he is doing that. He has stated that he is running out of gas a little late in games at the moment but that will come with time.

Have to trade now. It's got to the point that even non-owners would think twice about getting him. We won't be getting him in cheap anymore haha so trade him with confidence
Agreed, they don't rely on him anywhere near as much. I wouldn't have the stats but I feel he's attending a lot less center bounces and isn't having any influence on games.

Young Timmy English! Like his role as the no1 ruck! What a bonus if he tons up, he is already exceeding my expectations of him though,

Only going to get better. Perhaps not this year, but will be a gun...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a scale of 1 - 10, how likely am I trading Zerrett this week? ******* 10!!!!!!

Although my team this year is full of spuds, he takes the cake.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back